Geet wants forgiveness-indya.com - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by temorocks

Yup, if u people remember Teji was talking on phone on someone who wants his money, so the family will be in trouble and since Maan is a bussiness man, so he knows how to deal with that person, so he might help them in that for sure, it's chance also to be near the family, even thought people can never be buy on money, but he will be indeed clearing his image infront of them that he is surely into fullfilling any kind of responsiblity as a son in law, in other hand, it would be maybe easier for Dev to get Nandini and wins her love if he do something from his side and as it says, being him Maan's brother and Maan helps them, this might soften their hearts towards him as well, thought it would be weird if they don't get to know about Dev's grey past...

Hmm...i still have my doubts that just money is gonna make Tejjys n Beejis heart grow fonder.. but lets wait n see..! Really wuldn wanna see another Maneet separation track... where MSK goes out and Geet stays back
ab aayega mazaa

Hope during this track Maan gives a Zor ka Jhatka to Teji also. He badly needs one!

Originally posted by niveditha

ab aayega mazaa

Hope during this track Maan gives a Zor ka Jhatka to Teji also. He badly needs one!

Yh.. jaise ko taisa.. Tejjys guroor will be chur chur 😳
-- Btw..i wonder how this track will help Dev???? Maan will be helping.. what will mr. lazy brother do 🤔
Thanks Tanu forthe update . Iska matlab kya hai ...Is Maan stay Amritsar ya leave Amritsar...
i still cant understand what the family has done for Geet - except gve her shelter when she left her married home...where was this family when Geet was killed by her real family and she was forced to run away from home.    Where were these people when she was getting married and also when she had the MC    This is her maasi's family who have a big attitude problem.  If i recall correctly, Geets real family also stayed not far from Amritsar, so why haven't they atleast talked to her on phone.   Why is forgiveness from this family so very important for her nowEdited by guru100 - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=guru100]i still cant understand what the family has done for Geet - except gve her shelter when she left her married home...where was this family when Geet was killed by her real family and she was forced to run away from home.    Where were these people when she was getting married and also when she had the MC    This is her maasi's family who have a big attitude problem.  If i recall correctly, Geets real family also stayed not far from Amritsar, so why haven't they atleast talked to her on phone.   Why is forgiveness from this family so very important for her now[

Utna logic doondna mana he 😆.   Yaar still you are looking for logic.  Geet family, Maan's family are past fogiven and forgotten.  
Thanx for the article...

So, the whole family is going to Delhi ðŸ˜•

Oh well, as long as Lucky and mama goes...we'll be entertained 😃

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hmm...i still have my doubts that just money is gonna make Tejjys n Beejis heart grow fonder.. but lets wait n see..! Really wuldn wanna see another Maneet separation track... where MSK goes out and Geet stays back

I am not saying money will do, I am saying Maan taking responsiblity of saving Geet's family and their house, it's like saving their honour, which is also Geet's honour he did mention in the promo...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago