Originally posted by MAANeet_2

awesome
cont soon
thanks dearπŸ˜›
Posted: 12 years ago
THANKX FOR THE PM . UPDATE SOON

Banner: Shivangi (CIDManeetNaksh) & Sthuthi

Thanks for ur appreciation frnds. here is d next part of my ff. hope u will like it waiting 4 ur valuable comments.

Part 11

Khurana Mansion:

Maan was still in a state of shock.

Nakul: Sir, Maan sir'

Maan: Haan, bolo adi

Nakul: Main adi nahi nakul hoon sir aur ye office nahi aapka ghar hai.

Maan: Haan' Haan haan janta hoon ke ye mera ghar hai. Tum batau kuch kaam tha kya?

Nakul: Dinner laga du sir?

Maan: Haan main fresh hokar aata hoon tabtak tum dinner ki taiyari kar lo.

(saying so maan starts walking)

Nakul: Maan sir aap waha kaha ja rahe ho?

Maan: Apne room mein ja raha hoon aur kaha.

Nakul: Lekin aapka room tho is taraf hai aap kitchen ki taraf kyun ja rahe ho?

Maan: Kya' main kitchen ki taraf'(confused) haan thik hai tum apna kaam karo main abhi aata hoon

Saying so maan goes to his room

Nakul (self talk): Lagta hai maan sir ko kuch ho gaya hai

Maan takes a shower and comes out. He was still wondering about d events that had occurred a few hours ago. He just couldn't figure out d reason behind geet's behaviour. He was confused about his own feelings, today geet was so close to him yet why was he feeling uncomfortable. Today for d first time he had experienced a very passionate hug from d girl who he loves more than his own life but why was he feeling guilty. He had felt d touch of the beautiful lips of his ladylove for d first time yet why was he feeling self-conscious' He should b happy shouldn't he then what was it that was stopping him from experiencing this happiness?

Nakul: Maan sir khana laga diya hai

Maan comes

Nakul surprised to see what maan was doing

Nakul: Maan sir ye aap kya kar rahe ho?

Maan: maine kya kar diya?

Nakul: sir aapne plate mein khana lene ke badle pura khana table pe dal diya

Maan: (shocked) what!!!

He looks at d table and realizes that nakul is right.

Nakul: Sir aapki tabiyat tho thik hai na?

Maan: Haan main bilkul thik hoon bus thodi thakawat hai. Tum isse saaf kar do main apne kamre mein ja raha hoon.

Nakul: Lekin sir, khana..

Maan: Mujhe aaj bhook nahi hai, main sone ja raha hoon apna kaam khatm karke tum bhi so jaana.

Nakul: ji sir

Nakul : (thinking) Kuch tho gadbad hai..

Maan enters his room. He picks up geet's photo and simply goes on admiring it.

Maan: (self talk) Tum mujhe ek din wakai mein pagal kar dogi geet. Aaj pehli baar mujhe ye samaj mein nahi aa raha ke mujhe khush hona chahiye ya nahi. Agar tumne mujhe ye baat na batai hoti ke tum kisiko chahti ho tab shayad main aaj khush hota magar aaj jo hua shayad wo galat tha. Ab mera tumpar koi bhi hak nahi hai najaane wo kaun khushnaseeb hai jise tumhara pyar mila hai' Khash meri bhi kismat uski tarah buland hoti(smiles)

Kisses geet's photo and places d photo close to his heart and goes off to sleep.

Meanwhile, geet's house

Geet is extremely happy. She was recollecting every word that maan had recorded in his confession.

Wo khidki ki taraf badti hai. She looks up to see d moon. At that very time some clouds come and cover d moon. She immediately remembers maan's words

"Tumhare chehre ke noor ko dekh chand bhi sharmakar badalo ke peeche chup jaata hai"

A beautiful smile appears on geet's face.

A gust of air made geet to shiver and at d same time she recollected

" Hawa ka har wo jhoka jo ke tumhe nuksaan pauchane ke irade se tumhari taraf bade usse tumhe chune se pehle hi main rokh lunga"

Her smile widened.

She looked at d flowers that maan had gifted her in d car and once again she was able to hear maan's voice

" Tumhari zindagi ko phoolo se kuch iss qadar mehkadunga ke kaate chahkar bhi tumhare aas paas mandara na sake"

She went and stood in front of d mirror. Once again she could hear maan uttering those words

" Rab ne tumhe tarashkar tumhe banakar apne rutbe ko ek nayi pehchaan di hai geet"

She looked carefully at her eyes. Maan ki aawaz ek baar phir se uske kaano mein gunjne lagi

" Duniya ki sabse keemati heere ke chamak bhi tumhari aakhon ke chamak ke saamne phiki hai geet"

It seemed that each and every object in her surroundings was making her to recollect maan's words. This was indeed d happiest day of her life.

She started to sing " Aaj main upar aasama neeche'.." Geet took the flowers and started dancing. She wanted to scream and shout and tell everyone that she was d luckiest girl in this world to get someone like maan in her life.

Geet: O maan I love u so much lekin tumne mujhe jo khushi aaj di hai uske saamne sirf "I love u " kehna bahut hi mamuli hoga iss liye main bhi tumhare liye kuch special karungi lekin usse pehle tumhe thoda tadpaungi bhi waise bhi Maan singh khurana ko satane ka mauka roz thodi na milta hai. Hmm' kuch sochna padega (smiles)

Geet places d cassette and d flowers close to her heart and goes off to sleep.

Next day

Savitri is just admiring her daughter.

Geet looked like an angel. Her eyelashes were hugging each other in one of the most beautiful manner that she had ever witnessed. Geet had a magical smile on her face and her whole face was glowing.

Today Savitri did not wish to break her daughter's sleep. She knew that today she had finally seen the face of her prince charming.

PRECAP:  Adi: " Maan sir aapne pehle kabhi bataya nahi ke aapki koi girlfriend bhi hai"

Part 12: page 64
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
M first...yipeee
Awesome n thnks 4 pm
amazing update
maan will defo go mad..lol

waiting to see geet's confession
thanks for pm
Resd
I am replying from my iPod and donuts difficult to type... Will edit soon

Hey piya! finally got time to reply to your Update...Awesome Update dear! waise you didn't PM me the last part and I had to read both together...thanks for the PM this time...loved it to the core... Maan gone mad...Nakul amazed to see Maan!!! and Geet singing "Aaj main upar...aasman neeche" was too gud and superb... Hats Off!!!! Naughty Geet planning to trouble Maan...it'll be fun to read it...

Dont forget to PM me the Next Part!!!
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Awesome part...πŸ‘πŸ‘
love it...
maan is going mad already wht happen next...
his lady love was planned to make him more restless...πŸ˜ƒ
cont soon...
Edited by butterfly.tanu - 12 years ago
Abhi se maan k ye haal h age kya hoga,omg khana table p dal dia,jiyo msk geet tumhe sach m pagal kardegi.awsome prt.thnxs 4 pm
Originally posted by butterfly.tanu

Awesome part...πŸ‘πŸ‘
love it...
maan is going mad already wht happen next...
his lady love was planned to make him more restless...πŸ˜ƒ
cont soon...
well tanu i have another surprise for all of u besides geet's confession i hope u like itπŸ˜›
Originally posted by mandymore

Abhi se maan k ye haal h age kya hoga,omg khana table p dal dia,jiyo msk geet tumhe sach m pagal kardegi.awsome prt.thnxs 4 pm
Abhi toh shuriwat hai dear abhi toh puri picture bakhi haiπŸ˜‰