Fan Fictions

FF(MANEET): DIL MIL GAYE Thrd1 upd prt 21 pg 141) - Page 17

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

hey yaar...loved the Update Piya...it's so nice...totally cool and awesome! poor Yash...

Me first! Yippee!!! Balle Balle...lovely...!...I was telling about the previuos Update and look me first in this Update...chalo achcha...let me read first!

**Edited**

OMG...what a lovely Update! loved it tons... Yash-Meera convo was super sweet and Maan's part was adorably as well...waiting for Maan's confession! hope Geet understands him...hey yaar...convert this to an FF...don't make it short...it's really cool! loved it... Wonder what will Yash do when he comes to know about "Meera" and the most funny thing was...he came to meet "Meera"(Pari) and then after meeting "Pari"(Meera) he got completely lost and went away without meeting "Meera"(Pari) yash seems to be soo cutee!

Thanks dear for your lovely comment.  i will try my level best to make maan's confession memorable😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silkyarora

hey dear once again superb one...!!👍🏼
so yash admires meera(as pari) lovely...dis is true love...!! wow too gud...!!
and ya i know u myt have something very interesting in the recorded cassette as well...
waiting for it desperately...!!!!

continue soon...!!

Thanks for your lovely comment dear. i am glad u liked yash and meeera's story. regarding the recorded casette i will try my level best to meet your expectations😛
piya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zahra15

lovely part...meera n yash convo was so sweet...i loved it...continue soon n thnx for the pm...

Thanks for commenting dear😛
piya- thumbnail
Thanks dear😛
piya- thumbnail
Thanks dear😛
piya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazedfan19

LOVED the update!! waiitng for maaneet scenes! thanks for the pm!! 😃

U will get full fledged maneet scenes in my last two parts. i hope u will like them. thanks forr commenting dear😛
piya- thumbnail
thanks dear😛
piya- thumbnail
Thanks a ton dear😛
piya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swetha10

wow amazing update.. very curious to kanw abt maan's confession... liked yash  n meera.. continue soon

Iwill try my level best to make maan's confession special. thanks for commenting😛
piya- thumbnail
  Thanks a ton dear😛