FF(MANEET): DIL MIL GAYE Thrd1 upd prt 21 pg 141) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
i knew geet was talking about yash with her mom and i also think that geet would tell maan about this and maan would decide to stay away from geet and also would tell yash not to tell anything to geet and due to this behavior of maan geet would realise that she actually loves him

i m just thinking like this and i know that u would definitely have something better for us

any ways nice update

hoping for a reply to my post from u 
beautiful!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for the pm
awsoem update.
but geet loves yash..no ways..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by hopehot

res-
edit

update
wonder what happens next
THANKS DEAR๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by crazedfan19

simply beautiful!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for the pm! plz update soon! 

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜›
Geet loves yash no way 
piya kay kar rahi ho
poor maan
pls cont
Originally posted by abinash079

i knew geet was talking about yash with her mom and i also think that geet would tell maan about this and maan would decide to stay away from geet and also would tell yash not to tell anything to geet and due to this behavior of maan geet would realise that she actually loves him

i m just thinking like this and i know that u would definitely have something better for us

any ways nice update

hoping for a reply to my post from u 

Yes my dear frnd u were right. ๐Ÿ˜› But i am sorry to say that the prediction that u have given for the future parts is not the way i have planned. Ya one thing that I can tell u right now is that Geet will take some time to realize her feelings for Maan. I ensure you that there won't be any misunderstandings between Maneet. Afterall each one of us wants them to be together. ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Geet loves yash no way 
piya kay kar rahi ho
poor maan
pls cont

Just relax my friend. I will never separate Maneet. ๐Ÿ˜› But I want geet to realize her true feelings i never mentioned that she loves yash infact i made her mom give 2 reasons for her problem. I want maneet's union to be in the most magical way. I ENSURE THAT U WILL LOVE THE END. THAT'S A PROMISE๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by mona1992

beautiful!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for the pm

THANKS DEAR๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by shah10

awsoem update.
but geet loves yash..no ways..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Relax my friend. I will never separate Maneet. Geet will take some time to realize her true feelings๐Ÿ˜›