Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB: Suyash entering Pyaar ki.. (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Lol, no i didnt mean the characters beeing ruined. just that they wouldnt be as gripping if it wasnt for the specific coact simply cause of the sidetrack drags n dominations and slow pace of the main story.I have always liked this 2 characters with their ups n downs.

True there. The coact does wonders here. Though, I've always looked at the characters before the actors but I do admit that actors do have a specific role to play as well.
As far as the ups and downs go, yes, that is what gives the story it's dimensions otherwise it would be flat. This show has been dragged a lot, yet, it manages to keep me hooked because of the reason you mentioned. Had it been anyone else, I would've probably quit long back :P

yep, guess its a new thing for the indian audienceConfused. n well, when emotions cant be handled proparly it leads to throwing out the frustration on the most close and important character to the show, the main leads, while other sidecharcateres might have a similiar ,even worse react on same situation but never face the audience frustration in same way n even get away with like 'it is natural'.

Like you said, female leads are considered as punching bags anyway, hence, the easiest target to take out the frustration on. I'm not saying she should be defended and supported even when she's wrong but it won't kill to understand that she is also coming from somewhere, will it? LOL

hehe, yea! two glimpses! and we got lots of Piyas aswell. nice episode. ikr? the woods scene looked like a relief assurance to the audienceLOL

Yes, I liked yesterday's episode precisely for these two reasons. I wish to see a chalta-phirta Abhay soon as well but I know that'll take time unless someone apart from Pia breaks the spell. If it is Pia, then we first need to wait for more deja vus from her (:

Yea, its beautiful how strong n dominating her heart is towards it, she thinks with her heart rather than her brain in  this.

When it comes to Abhay, her heart has ultimately always won over her brains. Isn't that the reason why she still loves him? If brains had a role to play here, she would've long back given up on him considering his identity but only someone with a strong heart would have the guts to accept Abhay knowing his harsh reality and Pia has that. Half of us out here wouldn't admit or wouldn't even realise it but had we been in a similar situation, we wouldn't have been able to accept the guy. On the fictional level, though, of course, we all love him to death <33

well, the outif and hair one was just an recent example. i mean the whole picture of it. some seem to be around only for critisize purposes. i mean taking the outfit example, i have not seen any of those who critisze in so called 'creative critisizm' for betterment to come n appriciate when the specifc angle is in its great times aswell.

I know what you mean. Even I've seen people just looking for opportunities to criticise her but I've started ignoring now. It doesn't bother me anymore. It pinched earlier but now I've gotten used to biasness against her so I live and let live. People have an opinion, they're most welcome to stick to it. Unless a very strong argument is put, my opinion is never affected and more often than not, the criticisms are absolutely baseless. But then again, I don't expect to have grounded discussions with fanatics because it's obvious that they can't see beyond their favourites so what's the point, anyway? :P

I agree, The Piya we have been given wouldnt feel for anyone but for Abhay. however with a memory loss the creatives might wanna feed in new things for drag porpuses, which is why i say i wouldnt reject it since is simply like enjoy the interactions of main leads. and why with a memory loss Piya wouldnt be ruined cause well, she is 'erased'. But the way they r showing her feeling Abhay of whom she has no memory record of to even remember with a shock or somethin , logicaly wouldnt give us a Piya that feels attracted to someone else in a deep way, even if the other one does,
I want this guy to turn into a attracted protector only, wish for Piya to not feel deeply for him and as u say after a short while repel back, i wouldnt want a bella type of divition between em, not to that level, but  a weak attraction, a feeling of comfort  is ok with me. but these r my wishes ofcourse, if any turns differently i'll still be enjoying the show only if Abhiya and main plot with the second guy is enough n proparly focused into development.
We might be worrying for no reason actually, as it seems he is on mission of troubling Abhiya, so even if attraction comes along his main goal will destroy it.

You do have a point, logically, but I would still find it hard to accept her with someone else though it is justified, I agree with you there. I am a fanatic there LOL
Yes, a weak attraction, a feeling of comfort will be more than welcome by me as well. I just want the romantic aspect to be avoided, that's all. Bella way is not an option I'm giving the CVs at all and I hope they don't opt for it either.
As far as the goal of the guy goes, I think attraction will destroy the goal and not the other way round. Considering this is EK, I do expect him to fall for Pia. Let's see how this shapes up (:
And yes, for Pia's own sake I wish she doesn't feel for the other guy because the amount of bashing she's going to get for that, I can't even imagine and I don't expect people to keep the memory loss part and everything in mind for that Stern Smile

Long discussions hereLOL

I don't know about you but long or short, I love having discussions specially with sensible people like yourself. Isn't that what a forum is all about? Because for people who shy away from discussions, forums are just not the right place Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ..Mari..

True there. The coact does wonders here. Though, I've always looked at the characters before the actors but I do admit that actors do have a specific role to play as well.
As far as the ups and downs go, yes, that is what gives the story it's dimensions otherwise it would be flat. This show has been dragged a lot, yet, it manages to keep me hooked because of the reason you mentioned. Had it been anyone else, I would've probably quit long back :P

Same here. its actually more the intense coact that makes me restless for their fast comeback right now than the intresting storyLOL

Like you said, female leads are considered as punching bags anyway, hence, the easiest target to take out the frustration on. I'm not saying she should be defended and supported even when she's wrong but it won't kill to understand that she is also coming from somewhere, will it? LOL

it sure wouldnt kill anyone. but well logical, illogical,  her state, he rights is barely considered. Ermmguess we cant do much abt it, its actually natural to so me level since we as girls(the majority on forums) are automatically more attached and posseive abt the guy, but not to this levelConfused. and second thaught, even i am a girl, but i can see boths situation equally and as clear as it goes. well well.

Yes, I liked yesterday's episode precisely for these two reasons. I wish to see a chalta-phirta Abhay soon as well but I know that'll take time unless someone apart from Pia breaks the spell. If it is Pia, then we first need to wait for more deja vus from her (:

Oh i am looking forward for more dejavusSmileliked that she saw herself in that romeo play, looked so cool, and then ofcourse Abhays eyesLOL. just like the beginning, we only got to see his eyes for the 3-4 first days remember?LOL. As for abhays comeback, Chalta Pirta, its Maha episode babe, kinda sure there.

When it comes to Abhay, her heart has ultimately always won over her brains. Isn't that the reason why she still loves him? If brains had a role to play here, she would've long back given up on him considering his identity but only someone with a strong heart would have the guts to accept Abhay knowing his harsh reality and Pia has that. Half of us out here wouldn't admit or wouldn't even realise it but had we been in a similar situation, we wouldn't have been able to accept the guy. On the fictional level, though, of course, we all love him to death <33

True apart from the gorgeous sight,lol what makes Piya a really special character is her strong heart in almost everything. As for Abhays case. ikr? its hard to admit n understand the actuall situation, cause on the screens everything seems so beautiful n dreamy.

I know what you mean. Even I've seen people just looking for opportunities to criticise her but I've started ignoring now. It doesn't bother me anymore. It pinched earlier but now I've gotten used to biasness against her so I live and let live. People have an opinion, they're most welcome to stick to it. Unless a very strong argument is put, my opinion is never affected and more often than not, the criticisms are absolutely baseless. But then again, I don't expect to have grounded discussions with fanatics because it's obvious that they can't see beyond their favourites so what's the point, anyway? :P

Well they can sure never affect my oppinion on the situation for any of the characters eaither, they never have. I am just surprised and sometimes frustrated on the immaturness and lame insist, maybe cause i never was a forum person before this, I am not one yet eiather.
But then sometimes, insist on some oppinions might give creatives wrong idea, I can just hope these creatives are not that dependent on like 10-15 active ppl everywhere, as it sure isnt the averages view even shown by TRPs.

You do have a point, logically, but I would still find it hard to accept her with someone else though it is justified, I agree with you there. I am a fanatic there LOL
Yes, a weak attraction, a feeling of comfort will be more than welcome by me as well. I just want the romantic aspect to be avoided, that's all. Bella way is not an option I'm giving the CVs at all and I hope they don't opt for it either.
As far as the goal of the guy goes, I think attraction will destroy the goal and not the other way round. Considering this is EK, I do expect him to fall for Pia. Let's see how this shapes up (:
And yes, for Pia's own sake I wish she doesn't feel for the other guy because the amount of bashing she's going to get for that, I can't even imagine and I don't expect people to keep the memory loss part and everything in mind for that Stern Smile

Chillz, all i can say is i miss AbhiyaCry, the hotness, the intensity. i hate it that this show have never given us even enough before snatching away the moment. i mean its ironic, this gotta be the first show were the audience have to beg the creatives for at least enough of the coupleStern Smile. Thnk god they r didnt drag down much on Piya last week at least, donno what to hold on to otherwisw.

Pia, will be bashed eaither way, for every step, unless she jumps in Abhays arms the moment she sees him even though she doesnt remeber anythingLOL. So yea, bashings comming her way is much predicted.
And, well we can just wait and watch. As i said, they way they r showing her longing and emotions towards this unknown 'Abhay' doesnt seem they'll have her feel deeply for anyone else. If Jay is gonna feel for her i have no issuesLOL. liking their coacts. i hope his 'destroy' mission turns only into a friendhip protection. but i kinda know it wont be anything of that sort.
anyways, we can just wait n watch.

I don't know about you but long or short, I love having discussions specially with sensible people like yourself. Isn't that what a forum is all about? Because for people who shy away from discussions, forums are just not the right place Tongue

thnxEmbarrassedenjoyed our discussions as well. true thats what forums are actually for. Although i dont see much of the actual aim with the members around here,lol. 

sorry the late reply, couldnt come on before nowTongue
enjoyed our talkSmile

Shivika-fan Senior Member
Shivika-fan
Shivika-fan

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index