Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB: Suyash entering Pyaar ki.. (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Me 3!LOL I always looked forward for a werewolf involved with Abhiya, and i dont mean the romantic angle to it specifically, just involved. And we know Abhiya is the destination, so Ermm. So i'll rather enjoy the interactions and storyline and how it develops Abhiya. Better to have it on main plot whether friendly or not than on sidetracks drifting away from the main plot.
I just hope the creatives will learn to  divdie the screenspace between Abhiya and others frickin proparly and as deserved this timeAngry

I'm open to anyone's involvement in AbhIya's love story as long as it bring them closer and not apart. Yes, I'm a fanatic and proud to be one! LOL 
AbhIya better be given proper screen time and more importantly a strong storyline. I was just discussing this with a friend yesterday that in a way, this leap will be good because pre leap, the story line had actually been dragged till the point of baselessness. So ya, I'm hoping this time, the foundational roots of AbhIya's newfound bond will be stronger Big smile

btw, has the ww been stalking Piya?'he knew where she was and where she livedShockedLOL. I guess he'll be more grey though.

Oh my! I was thinking the exact same thing! He's definitely been stalking her! Maybe he was even stalking her in Paris Tongue I actually want him to be grey, you know. I don't want him good and I don't want him to be plain evil either. But EK is colour blind when it comes to grey, unfortunately. Her characters have to be either black or white so let's wait and watch Smile

And as long as our darling Abhay wont start with 'Stay away and humiliation' strategy(which i doubt he will this time) i dont think Piya will fall, or let be fall, even lean on someone else in feelings.

Oh puh-leez! Spare me the horror! I might just stay away from the show if that happens again! That line is wayy overused now! 
Actually on second thoughts, I'm more interested in Abhay being back. I'll deal with his lines later. Right now, I just know I miss him :(

@Poco: Thank you soo much for the info! As long as Pia isn't attracted to him, I have nothing to worry about Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..o.Soha.o-Doppelganger-

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

here is Ritwik pic & another article

Edited by remosalsa - 26 May 2011 at 8:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..o.Soha.o.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

here is Ritwik pic & another article

Is it my imagination or is he actually looking amazing in this pic? Wow! I can't wait for his entry!

Thanks for sharing, Ashu! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Ur welcome NeethiHugHug
that only i was wondering, in Pic he looks nice...as camera effectLOL
but in 1 video posted in forum, he looks like normal, without glam look..
without make up all r same & with it..all Wink

.Jane..

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Ok, i dont get it, one article says he is gonna feel attracted to Piya, the other says he is gonna make her life dreadful?Confused
And seriously? 'Jacob'?LOL

And why are they waiting with showing at leats a glimpse of AbhayPiya in one frame? yesterday they could easily show Abhay underneath where Piya collapsed. I need my 'Abhiya in one frame' dose to get through these drags,lol

@remosalsa, thnx for sharing. he does look really nice in that pic.

Edited by Sohanax - 26 May 2011 at 8:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa.Jane..

HottySUSHANT786 Groupbie
HottySUSHANT786
HottySUSHANT786

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
hey guys plzzz make my confsion clear the main werewolf is yet to enter in pkyek and suyash kumar is his brother
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
thanks for the article
..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ..Mari..

I'm open to anyone's involvement in AbhIya's love story as long as it bring them closer and not apart. Yes, I'm a fanatic and proud to be one! LOL 
AbhIya better be given proper screen time and more importantly a strong storyline. I was just discussing this with a friend yesterday that in a way, this leap will be good because pre leap, the story line had actually been dragged till the point of baselessness. So ya, I'm hoping this time, the foundational roots of AbhIya's newfound bond will be stronger Big smile

If asking more on Abhiya is beeing fanatic. then you sure should be proud. If there is a story and couple actually worth beein fanatic over it is Abhiya's intense story and what they deliver the audience in deep with a single scene.

Oh my! I was thinking the exact same thing! He's definitely been stalking her! Maybe he was even stalking her in Paris Tongue I actually want him to be grey, you know. I don't want him good and I don't want him to be plain evil either. But EK is colour blind when it comes to grey, unfortunately. Her characters have to be either black or white so let's wait and watch Smile

@Paris. Might beShockedShockedLOL
@colour blind! hilarious. Good one chillzLOL. Yea, eaither black or white. If they put some brains to it and focus proparly on main plot having grey into positive development would be intersting to watch though. but no, guess they are to busy with writing dragging sidetracks to put time on main plots Charcaters as deserved. But i donno, seeing his first scene, i have a feeling he will be Postive 'grey' if that makes sense,lol. lets see.

Oh puh-leez! Spare me the horror! I might just stay away from the show if that happens again! That line is wayy overused now! 
Actually on second thoughts, I'm more interested in Abhay being back. I'll deal with his lines later. Right now, I just know I miss him :(

I am hoping the wont use it. but as i am already down with the hope of non-drags as we have seen in these 3 episodes. I am ready to go down with this hope aswell. I actually think they will have him distanced, 'she is 'Happy' as it is bla bla bla'. Even if that seems right or justified to some level, but its so not in logical direction considering all they have been through for this show.

My restlessnes is beyond Abhays comeback. its Abhiya meeting. And i seriously cant belive that we probably have to wait till Maha episode for it as it seems.Angry. Thank god they didnt wait with Piyas re-entry. at least her scoop and the Abhiya feeling they show through it keeps me hooked. But even there its not enough screenspace and Pace!.The rest, other characters changes etc, is intresting aswell but not to such dragged level. 

Edited by ..Mari.. - 27 May 2011 at 5:23am

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index