Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, i dont get it, one article says he is gonna feel attracted to Piya, the other says he is gonna make her life dreadful?๐Ÿ˜•
And seriously? 'Jacob'?๐Ÿ˜†

And why are they waiting with showing at leats a glimpse of AbhayPiya in one frame? yesterday they could easily show Abhay underneath where Piya collapsed. I need my 'Abhiya in one frame' dose to get through these drags,lol

@remosalsa, thnx for sharing. he does look really nice in that pic.
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
HottySUSHANT786 thumbnail
hey guys plzzz make my confsion clear the main werewolf is yet to enter in pkyek and suyash kumar is his brother
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

If asking more on Abhiya is beeing fanatic. then you sure should be proud. If there is a story and couple actually worth beein fanatic over it is Abhiya's intense story and what they deliver the audience in deep with a single scene.

I agree completely. I'm actually open to not having too many of their scenes if the story goes well, like last week for example but end of the day, I do miss them. And their love story does have a certain pull for me. I don't know what works for them, whether it's the coact or the way the characters are represented but they manage to keep me hooked.

@Paris. Might be๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
@colour blind! hilarious. Good one chillz๐Ÿ˜†. Yea, eaither black or white. If they put some brains to it and focus proparly on main plot having grey into positive development would be intersting to watch though. but no, guess they are to busy with writing dragging sidetracks to put time on main plots Charcaters as deserved. But i donno, seeing his first scene, i have a feeling he will be Postive 'grey' if that makes sense,lol. lets see.

Yes, it does make sense. In colourful terms, light grey and not dark grey. Lol! Grey characters actually happen to grab my attention way more than blacks or whites. Blacks, obviously because there scheming and evilness gets to me after a point of time and whites are wayy to ideal for my liking! You know, always doing what is right and all? I'm not saying people should deliberately do wrong stuff but what matters more than doing what is right is learning from one's mistake. It is difficult to relate to a character who does no wrong because to err is human. Greys are more often than not good people with a dark side or dark people with hidden goodness and most of us are like that. Fiction should be significantly different from reality, true but at least the characters and situations should be relatable which more often than not are not in most EK shows. Am I making sense? :P

I am hoping the wont use it. but as i am already down with the hope of non-drags as we have seen in these 3 episodes. I am ready to go down with this hope aswell. I actually think they will have him distanced, 'she is 'Happy' as it is bla bla bla'. Even if that seems right or justified to some level, but its so not in logical direction considering all they have been through for this show.

I have a feeling that is going to happen. EK will drag this track even after Abhay enters by making him feel that Pia is happy is her world so maybe the dialogue won't be there but he'll make a conscious effort to stay away from her *head desk*

My restlessnes is beyond Abhays comeback. its Abhiya meeting. And i seriously cant belive that we probably have to wait till Maha episode for it as it seems.๐Ÿ˜ก. Thank god they didnt wait with Piyas re-entry. at least her scoop and the Abhiya feeling they show through it keeps me hooked. But even there its not enough screenspace and Pace!.The rest, other characters changes etc, is intresting aswell but not to such dragged level. 

As of now, I'll settle for Abhay coming back, even if it's a glimpse. Once he's back, then I'll get restless for AbhIya. We people are never satisfied are we? We always desire for more ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mahaepisode? When do we have one? Don't tell me we have to wait another week for Abhay. I might just lose patience. Lol! Pia is there but in these three episodes we have got nothing more than her feeling something is missing from her life. I think her detective work of tracking Abhay down should begin today. But I had this horrible thought yesterday that they may develop Pia and the werewolf's relation before Abhay's entry, similar to New Moon. Then there will be no Abhay for the next week as well. I'm still hoping Pia doesn't reciprocate to the werewolf's feelings for her because that will just ruin her for me. 

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one more wolf!? nicey. ๐Ÿ˜† i personally think that the wolf who entered yesterday - jacob!?, seriously - was way too, erm, good for my liking. ๐Ÿ˜ณ jacob is my favourite in twilight & IF they want to go the jacob-bella way, they better not ruin pia like they ruined bella. 

and about this other wolf, neel .. i'm hoping he's a badass on revenge. 'coz, seriously, a goody-goody love triangle will bore the hell out of me..we so need a bad guy! 
..Mari.. thumbnail
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if at all its goes in new moon direction...den god save pia!!!evn toh its justified as she hs lost her memory ...i wdn b surprised if few fans jump on d poor gal!!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

Well.. with these creatives we will never get 'too many' scenes anytime. i am sure of it.๐Ÿ˜†
As for whats working i am certain its first the coact n chemistry, second the characters. If
 it wasnt these two nd the intensity i would probably given up on the characters aswell no matter how much i like them,cause of the these weirdo creatives.

True. Even Abhay and Pia have been ruined by the CVs at times but somehow, that grip on them was always maintained.

You sure making sense. True, and one reason i like these two main characters is that they have a bit of that light grey in them at times which makes it relatable. Dont know if EK actually had it mind or it just came along.
Unfortunatly not the average indian viewers seem to be able to deal with it though, as they expcet the 'white'  main lead onscreen to be as white as possible, even unreasonably. Or maybe its this forums few active memebers. donno.

Same case with me. I relate to these two because they're prone to making mistakes. They aren't always right. But I guess you're right about the general audience. They don't even spare the smallest of error such as using the words 'irritating' no matter how innocently it was said ๐Ÿค”

For some few episodes i will be fine with it, but other than that, it will not go with this story's journey so far in any logical angle at all. Well, whatever๐Ÿค”

We got a glimpse of Abhay today Though it was a mere formality. Lol! As if to tell the audience 'Don't worry. Abhay is still in the show' ๐Ÿ˜†

If i am right next week is PKYEK Maha turn. so yea, probably till then๐Ÿคข. Yep even Piyas track is slow in pace*arghh* but well atleast slow pace than nothing at all is better nd gives me something to hold on to.

I liked Pia's scenes with Misha today when she was having a hard time believing that Abhay was a loser who she'd dumped. Lol! As if there was more to Misha's side of the story ๐Ÿ˜›

Isnt it always that way? whatever wrong happens in APs track, Its Piya who have to pay the price,she is the ruined one, bichari heriones always take the punch for eveything. 
I mean even if her mind is litterarly 'erased' from Abhays memories,meaning its not even there to comeback with a shock or something as the usuall cases are, she should jump like  maniac just hearing the name Abhay, why is she reacting so softly?๐Ÿ˜•Or if she in this state knowing nothing, starts developing a relationship with someone else, she is ruined, even if its a natural reflex.

I think you got me wrong. Lol! I don't mean Pia the character will be ruined. I meant the intensity of the feelings which she has towards Abhay would be belittled if they show her getting attracted to someone else. For me, the very purpose of this track is that despite the fact that Pia doesn't remember Abhay, her heart still beats for him and no one else. This interpretation will hold untrue. Under normal circumstances, I have nothing against a girl moving on in such a situation. And you can be rest assured that I won't even bash Pia if she does :P

^^sorry the sarcasm, just some gathered thaught from comments. well, i know it wont be liked much by audience, or actually i dont know as i have seen on other places that the question for a 'jacob-alike' has always been on. nd this forum well. one day they want curls, the other they want straight, one day they want stylish, the other 'where is the simplicity we nagged on?๐Ÿ˜†.Confused! So i am not really putting much thaughts there, and staying away is better for me.

Aw! It's alright. I understand where you're coming from. Even I've seen people who didn't like Pia's old look criticising her new one as well. I, personally, liked her plain Jane look and I never had a problem with it.. New look just got me taken aback the first day but what she wore yesterday was liked by me. As far as hair goes, I like it either ways (:

Personally, i wont reject it cause i know its AbhayPiya as goal. and since i like the repulsion attraction, downs and ups of Abhiya and their developments I'll be open to it if it happens.
I wouldnt wish for Piya to feel for this guy, but not cause its wrong or she would be ruined, but creative aspect of it, as we have seen till date and even now with Piyas unknown longing to this guy named 'Abhay', that eternal love and connection is only and only for Abhay in her heart. She wss the one who despite of all repulsions and humiliations still insisted on their connection, so characters wise it wouldnt be Piya who falls for any other guy. And it wouldnt be AbhayPiyas story with all thats happened.
She might feel a comfort, a liking, but as they seem to wanna show even if she goes for giving it a chance, that' my heart belongs to someone else' voice inside her, the Abhay named guy which her heart is affected by wont leave the base.

Exactly! That was my point. Even if Pia is attracted towards this new guy, something should stop her and an inner voice, a gut feeling should tell her that she doesn't belong with him. And to be frank, I have my doubts the CVs will handle Pia's 'attraction' properly. If they end up making her a desi Bella, that is something I won't like.

So basically, it can be a story and i wont reject it as i said and wont feel Piya ruined. but I am out of patience for Abhiya to happen, for Abhay and Piya to interact more and more as we never have got enough of it. so i would like to fastforward even such track. and hope for it to only be one sided love turning into a protective friendship(thats something i feel we actually needed in APs story though). Also some articles say he is gonna make her life dreadful, if thats the case we have nothing to worry abt except Piyas survival๐Ÿ˜†.
Lets hope for the guy feeling , but Piya not, not in the same way, if that will be the case i am kinda looking forward for their scenes,like with KabirPiya, rather them then the dragging sidetracks till Abhiya comes.
and yes! its not jacob, its jay๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, it's Jay not Jacob. Lol!! Pia being ruined or not totally depends on how the Cvs handle her and her 'attraction' if any. I can't comment on it before there is a track. I just know that if Pia will be attracted to him, something should repel her from him as well. That will actually be interesting to see (:

sorry the long essay, you pushed my logic buttons๐Ÿ˜†

It's no issues. I confess, I did get scared for a moment but you make sense. Lol! But all logics apart, I will still not approve of Pia's attraction to the new guy in a serious sense. As in the whole 'I love both but I love Abhay more' thing which Bella had with Jake and Edward. Her love should only be Abhay's :P

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
   ๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿ˜ก  uuufff ... dis  SPLITSVILLA  brat...  !!!!   ๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿ˜ก
..Mari.. thumbnail
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next
Yash Thumbnail

Yash