India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

plz help...

addiction Senior Member
addiction
addiction

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hi! frds...i m not a regular viewer of this show..but check on the latest tracks...but was just confused...
why is tapu not going to mr. rathod when he is ready to accept his child...
why is she still behind veer & iccha...&
does mr. rathod really like tapu...
or is he going to take the child & leave tapu behind...
does he reeally loves tapu...(b'coz i remember when tapu was homeless...he had tried to help her once...)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by addiction

hi! frds...i m not a regular viewer of this show..but check on the latest tracks...but was just confused...
why is tapu not going to mr. rathod when he is ready to accept his child...- Dusare ke husband pe dora dalna is her natureLOL
why is she still behind veer & iccha...&-Influenced by Fevicol ad. ek bar chipke to chhute nahinLOL
does mr. rathod really like tapu.- Mr. Rathore is confused Atma, he dont want to bear the expenses of Tapus deliveryLOL..
or is he going to take the child & leave tapu behind..- he hs new theory of parenting, PARENTING ON PHONELOL.LOL so he will keep callingLOL
does he reeally loves tapu...(b'coz i remember when tapu was homeless...he had tried to help her once...)- i dont think he is so stupidLOLLOLLOL he is a business manLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaposanjana2597jessi14315anjup83addictiondivy609nutmeg7sourojcjs369arunima_LUITxavivillaRoshini1494

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ankit...your post was truly awesomeClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

why is tapu not going to mr. rathod when he is ready to accept his child...- Dusare ke husband pe dora dalna is her natureLOL
why is she still behind veer & iccha...&-Influenced by Fevicol ad. ek bar chipke to chhute nahinLOL
does mr. rathod really like tapu.- Mr. Rathore is confused Atma, he dont want to bear the expenses of Tapus deliveryLOL..
or is he going to take the child & leave tapu behind..- he hs new theory of parenting, PARENTING ON PHONELOL.LOL so he will keep callingLOL
does he reeally loves tapu...(b'coz i remember when tapu was homeless...he had tried to help her once...)- i dont think he is so stupidLOLLOLLOL he is a business manLOL

ROFLhilarious ankit ... too good ... loved the one about parenting on phone ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83sourojxavivillaankit111Roshini1494

addiction Senior Member
addiction
addiction

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

hey, , ankit..thx 4 u'r ans...it was quit entertaining 2 read it...hilarious..as well...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83

anjup83 Senior Member
anjup83
anjup83

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Big smileBig smileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top