Sanjog Se Bani Sangini to end(Indya.com)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini to end

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini on Zee TV began with a lot of hype as it marked the comeback of Iqbal Khan and Aditi Gupta as well as it was the debut serial of Dance India Dance's Binny Sharma. 

But now news is that the show is all set to wrap up in the first week of June.

Unfortunately the show could not maintain its position on the TRP charts in spite of having talented actors on board. A source from the show says, "The show is all set to end in June and will have a happy ending with the lead couple Rudra and Gauri living happily ever after. Everyone was shocked by the sudden decision to end the show but the shoot is still on and everyone is putting in their best effort to make the last few days of the show memorable."

Aditi Gupta aka Pihu when contacted confirms, "The show will be ending in a few days but I had a wonderful time playing Pihu as the role was very different and I got to display a range of emotions. The creatives and producers would know better about why the show is coming to a sudden end."

We also contacted Binny Sharma aka Gauri and Iqbal Khan aka Rudra who admitted the show is wrapping up but could not comment further as they were busy shooting.
-----------------------------------
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... All the best to MIK, Binny and the rest of the cast of Sangini !
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Raga will rock in our memories for ever .A very fine show cut short  without reason I think
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing. All the best to Iqbal, Binny and other members of the cast as well.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 12 years ago