Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Good Work Sidhaart!!! (Page 2)

luvsKinha Groupbie
luvsKinha
luvsKinha

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
today i really loved Sid!!!!

He is making realise Nivi? in strong way so tht Nivi can realise her Mistake...

But felt very Bad for Viren(Guys anybody noticed Viren Back to his Side of Bed) Now a days Cts are really Hurting Viren Very Badly...

Xlovesu Senior Member
Xlovesu
Xlovesu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
This was the thought which was goin in thro my mind!!! Totally agree with u!!! Sid was the life nd hero of todays episode!!! Truly awesome sid!!! Hands off to ur acting today!!!
_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
agree with u sid is the only person that can make nivi realise her mistake her n bring her back to her sence
lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Totally agree ... I was going to open a post today but you seemed to have done it for me ... I totally agree with you . Finally Sidaarth has taken the matter in his own hands and given Nivi a jhatka she deserves . Because I am tired of her doing this 'mahaan' sacrifice as she thinks herself to do no wrong ...blah blah blah ...

I also loved DS dialogue saying that Nivi when you didnt listen to me why would Sid do so ..Hats off to DS too ..

And finally a big thank you to CTs for making Sid speak and for giving some sanity to this show .. wish it was done much earlier then CCBM would not have been such a mess
anne.nanc Newbie
anne.nanc
anne.nanc

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
 I fully agree with you. Actually before reading your comments I have  just now posted the same opinion about Sidharth. 
Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Siddharth is doing everything to ease Viren's suffering at the hands of Nivedita's obsession for Dwita. I like his being strict and uttering some strict words, to straighten Nivedita's thought process.
Nivedita without sacrificing her motherhood also, can become a good mother to motherless Dwita. This is the message he wants to give to Nivedita.

Edited by Sai_2010 - 26 May 2011 at 8:31am
surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

ok soddhart well don...u r great today...im solute u

Go to top