Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL on SBS (Page 2)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

I hope the news about Mishal is correct...I have my doubts though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Originally posted by jagrutid

Originally posted by AzMishy

So its confirm now!!Angry Shabir gona come as Dutta!!Dead

Me looking forward for MR in a show or movieBig smile , me happy with both,Embarrassed

As for the LTL, I don't care, my show was ended long before with MR as dutta n Tasha lived happily ever after!!ApproveEmbarrassed

true i also just think of it like that. The  day naku/dutta reunited and were back in patil niwas was the end for me. - as for wanting to see what would happen next..just living it through eternal story which would have no doubt been awesome to see.
same here too dearEmbarrassed
DN ELS is superb n me happy with that Embarrassedthan the crap fest they show on tvDead
So now we will have real LTL in the form of D-N ELS, which is classic,we will enjoy it & will do whatever we want to the other one shown on tv.  For the first time in the history of tv shows ther will  be 2 versions of a show, written version for the diehard tasha fanatics & screen version for others.Smile

dranu

imdiva Groupbie
imdiva
imdiva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hi All,
Can some one post YouTube link?
-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
About Mishal's movie, i can't be sure whether its true. There are too much confusions yaar. But as long as he's doing something good (bolly or telly), i'm happy with it.
What can i say about Shabbir? I don't know why but his arrival news doesn't bother me that much,,,at least for me its much better than Digu-Naku love track. But i'm really surprised at Shabbir's decision. Coz, trying a role like dutta specially when people are obsessed with the original actor playing dutta,,, its a huge risk task, i must say...chalo koi nahin,,,jo bhi aaye dekhne wali to hu nahin...28th March 2011, the last episode aired for laagi...LOL

dranu

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
yeah i too watch that part
so it's confirmed now
may be shabir has started shooting

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I don't think I can believe the part about MR signing a movie. Well Shabbir is welcomed to enter coz it looks like the actor has been chosen due to his popularity and being a favorite of Colors and so I'm guessing there is going to be no story to the show. Wonderful! Big smile the audience will watch it for him. Already the show has stooped to munnis, sheilas, and a adult film. Dead Carry on PS and Playtime Creationn with your show. u will pay for this trash someday.  Big smile
sigh LTL should have ended when the story had ended. Kala's end and Dutta-Nakusha's reunion should have been the end of this show. anyway, me moving on to Sony. looking forward to Ekta's show. Can't believe I"m looking forward to Ekta's show. LOL

Edited by -Ritz- - 26 May 2011 at 10:03am

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
funny sam yaar i whizzed through SBS and i couldent see any thing to that effect maybe i FF ed still, chal if every one is saying must be true,but telly buzz and TC have not confirmed it ,but humein kya?
but i can see this show will carry on till december ,pranjal saxena will sell,himself and colours to prove his point that no one is indispensible! Iam waiting to hear of colors insolvency or liquidation courtesy of LCL!   here's to all the sa,ac,mv,of LCL.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index