India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL on SBS

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
on saas bahu aur saazish it said that shabir will be making an entry and Mishal Raheja has signed a movie in Bollywood.

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

on saas bahu aur saazish it said that shabir will be making an entry and Mishal Raheja has signed a movie in Bollywood.

reporter or chulbul aunty said? ,as per movie I think it is not true if so it would have published in all film news and in interview mishal himself said he was doing  nothing now

Edited by spandana11 - 26 May 2011 at 4:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12rainurubal

sonam604 Senior Member
sonam604
sonam604

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
noooCryCryCryCryCryCryCry where r u shonu? ab tumhara kya kehana haiCryCryCryCryCryCry
ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
it was the reporter 
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

So its confirm now!!Angry Shabir gona come as Dutta!!Dead

Me looking forward for MR in a show or movieBig smile , me happy with both,Embarrassed

As for the LTL, I don't care, my show was ended long before with MR as dutta n Tasha lived happily ever after!!ApproveEmbarrassed

mnx12rainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
happy mishal is going on bollywood

mnx12-Azy-

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Me looking forward for MR in a show or movieBig smile , me happy with both,Embarrassed

As for the LTL, I don't care, my show was ended long before with MR as dutta n Tasha lived happily ever after!!ApproveEmbarrassed

true i also just think of it like that. The  day naku/dutta reunited and were back in patil niwas was the end for me. - as for wanting to see what would happen next..just living it through eternal story which would have no doubt been awesome to see.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf-malik.pakmnx12rainurubal-Azy-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagrutid

Originally posted by AzMishy

true i also just think of it like that. The  day naku/dutta reunited and were back in patil niwas was the end for me. - as for wanting to see what would happen next..just living it through eternal story which would have no doubt been awesome to see.
same here too dearEmbarrassed
DN ELS is superb n me happy with that Embarrassedthan the crap fest they show on tvDead

sadaf-malik.pakmnx12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index