Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

I Don't Care What They Think About Me:KriYaansh (Page 8)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

I think everyone loved last episode. That sorry part was so damn cute. The way both go like sorry and then there was a moment of silence which Kria breaks saying it's ok and Rey is like it's ot ok sab gadbad and then he gets so lost in Kria and how beautiful she is looking and he blurts out "You Look Beautiful" Kria was surprised and thought there is some gadbad.

It shows emotional turmoil inside Rey. He's itching to talk to her, hold her, be next to her. While she's treating him as another college-mate and from a rival dance team. You always say Kria has a 'image' of Rey in her mind, but I feel it's quite early to form an image, just a mere week. And a sensible girl like Kria, she never kept thoughts of Rey in her mind for enough time for them to create a set image of the character of a person.

Till now whatever conversation Rey and Kria hand 99 percent time it turned into argument. Kria has never thought of Rey much. For her he is a college student who is in his class part of Dazzler group who think weaklings can't dance or challenge them.

When Rey and Kria met in college he asks her no to reveal anyone about Dehradoon incident and goes like I have a reputation if someone gets to know their hero was in jail with her jack lag jaayegi later in FE when Kria lost in thoughts say team dance challenge and Rey snaps finger asking her to wake up and offcourse the prank that were played on her. When Rey was helping her with tissue incident for a moment she thought he is helping her but when she heard Vicky saying you played good prank on her she realized she was wrong. The prank was played on her by dazzler how can Rey not be part of it. You tend to think somewhere back in your subconscious mind this person is like this or that.

How many interactions KriYaansh had 99 percent of them ended with them arguing and Kria didn't wanted the same thing to repeat again. Rey accidentally tears Kria dress and when he tries to console her she asks him to leave she is not like other girls. Kria has made a picture of Rey in her mind and going by that her reaction was normal.

I think more than what picture she has in her mind of Rey, her reaction was instinctive. In situations of trouble the only people you can trust are you close ones or if they aren't available, people of the same sex as you. She was apprehensive of Rey's closeness in such situations since she doesn't know him, if it were Swayam or Bharat, she'd have told them to leave too.

Yes she would have asked Bharat or Swayum had they been in Rey place wanting to help her to leave. Bcoz for any girl the situation in which Kria is you would want to take help of person who is close to you whom you trust rather than taking help from a guy.

Rey blocking Kria in such a way that the two guys can't see her face. Like I said he didn't care what they think what they say about him he was worried about Kria and her reputation. 

This is one thing that makes me feel what Rey has for Kria has now moved a stage higher to mere infatuation. But being the nice guy he is, i think he'd have done the same for Neha or Vishakha too no matter what.

We did see Rey's good side when he was saying motivating words to Neha before Oh Yuva Yuva and Swayum after he was hurt when he overheard Sharon's comments. I agree the type of guy Rey has been shown had it been any other girl in place of Kria he would have done the same.

Coming to Precap, I am waiting to see this scene. Kria was looking down or had her eyes closed holding her dress from one hand when Rey was putting jacket on her. And then she looks at Rey who opens his eyes. One thing that will be on her mind would be is he the same guy who played those pranks on her and one standing in front of her atm.

Once again i'd say what all happened i think Kria has moved past it, for her the dance team was so important that she just forgot all the humiliation of the first few days.

The dance team opened a new chapter in her life. Dance was her dream but she never thought she would be making her own team challenging dazzlers something she never thought of and probably would have not done but Universe had it's own plans. When one is humiliated forgetting it is not easy. Whatever happened with Kria during her starting days at college she might not be remembering them now. Like you said she has moved past them. Right now her motive is to concentrate on her dance team.

Edited by *Shruti* - 28 May 2011 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index