Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

yeah the video is not up yet guys..

u can watch channel v all day if u want to tho πŸ˜†

but shruti..the song is pehli baar mohabbat ki hai..do u think each one of them has a sterling of emotions building up inside them?
i mean apart from swayam..he knows he loves sharon

From what I could comprehend Kria seem to be fighting with herself. Taking help from Rey in the position she was definitely not easy. She discovered a different side of Rey from this incident. Sharon seems to be angry on herself about whatever she did in drunken state. Rey again it can be him dancing thinking about this feeling he has started to feel for Kria that he never felt before and Swayum seem to totally in love. He wanted to go to party so he can be sic inches near Sharon but he never thought he would be standing so close to her and dance with her.
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Which promo?

I think Sharon is just a pampered princess who is craving for some real care, when it comes from Rey she thinks she likes him, and when it comes from Swayam she can't help herself and love the moment.

The fact is she just needs someone to show her how wonderful Sharon is, not what a great dancer Sharon is or what an adorable person Sharanjeet Rai Prakash is.

BTW i edited my comment on the top of the page, do read.

You said what was in my mind since long. I remember when Sharon was plotting against Kria after canteen incident and Simi goes like you have something going on to which Sharon says you know be better than my parents. That was a hint.

We have seen arrogant rude Sharon but what made her be like this. When a child doesn't get love from their parents is not taken care of the person goes in a nutshell. Sharon has created a wal all around her so that noone can see how and who real Sharanjeet is.
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aasthahere

hmm i personally  loved the epi
firstly  rey entered the washroom and then KriyaYaansh bumped into each other. And then both rey and kriya forgot about the dazzler-weakling thing and looking into each other eyes both said "Sorry".The way they said it was cute.

Then Rey said that he had a problem.Kriya kep looking at him. It was hard for him to say something because he couldn't get over her beauty. He  couln't help himself sinking in those deep eyes and finally letting go his emotions he said "You look Beautiful". The way he said it got me goosebumps.

After finally getting out of his trance  when Rey said  he  wanted to talk to her ,reality struck Kriya and she said she dint want to fight because she was thinking about   a Dazzler -Weakling thing again but on Riyaansh's side he just wanted to talk to her as a friend. And then accidently he tore her dress.Kriya was very embarrassed and went to the pillar/wall to hide her cause of embarresment from Rey .. When he realized wat he had done  he went to Kria and tried to calm her down. But Kriya just could not get out of his college image as Rey-The Dazzler Dude and because of this  she couldn't see Reyaansh Singhania-The Friend in front of her.So she told him that she is not like the pother girls and tells him to go away.

When Rey finally agrees to go he hears sum boys coming and quickly covers up Kriya in a way that her face couldnot be seen while in  Kriya it was sinking in wat was happening.Then Rey said the sweetest thing a boy could say to a girl that he dint care about his repo but he couldn't get Kria's reputation bruised which actually forced me to think (just like Pree) Do they make guys like this anymore?? and Can there be such a guy in reality ??and then rest of the part we all saw in the epi where she hides in the bathroom and rey is trying to get her out.I wud like to see how he convinces her to cum out.

Then the precap . Kriya was quite obviously feeling awkward  coz she dint know whom to believe the person she saw in the college or the person who is in front of her and like Shruti Di said she dint know wat were his intentions..She was holding the tear part of her dress wid her hand while Rey closing his eyes covered Kriya which showed his respect ,care and that he could be trusted.Well i personally loved this gesture

So here was my analysis on the epi and am now waiting for the the next week eagerly as i believe it wud be quite interesting. πŸ˜‰
uh-oh post kuch zyaada hi lamba ho gaya.πŸ˜† Blame it on Kriyaansh.😳
tcπŸ€—
-Aastha

Hey AasthaπŸ€—πŸ€—

I don't blame you for writing such a long analysis post. I didn't include the start part in my post thinking I will make a short post and ended up writing an essay.

I think everyone loved last episode. That sorry part was so damn cute. The way both go like sorry and then there was a moment of silence which Kria breaks saying it's ok and Rey is like it's ot ok sab gadbad and then he gets so lost in Kria and how beautiful she is looking and he blurts out "You Look Beautiful" Kria was surprised and thought there is some gadbad.

How many interactions KriYaansh had 99 percent of them ended with them arguing and Kria didn't wanted the same thing to repeat again. Rey accidentally tears Kria dress and when he tries to console her she asks him to leave she is not like other girls. Kria has made a picture of Rey in her mind and going by that her reaction was normal.

Rey blocking Kria in such a way that the two guys can't see her face. Like I said he didn't care what they think what they say about him he was worried about Kria and her reputation.

Coming to Precap, I am waiting to see this scene. Kria was looking down or had her eyes closed holding her dress from one hand when Rey was putting jacket on her. And then she looks at Rey who opens his eyes. One thing that will be on her mind would be is he the same guy who played those pranks on her and one standing in front of her atm.
shruti thumbnail

The part when he closes his eyes as he put the jacket on Kria showed a mature sensible guy who is in love - however, it did also show the extent to which he's ready to go to help her out.

@Bold: Lol, i have a lot of things i can blame on Kriyaansh - my being unable to sleep, staying on till 4 at night working on the FF, the gaalis my mom is giving me for sleeping late and getting up late. πŸ˜†

Luv,
Pree

I won't say Rey is in love. Rey likes Kria and is getting pulled to her. Like Vicky told Rey to stop giving excuses as he can read his face being with him since years now Kria is in his mind. Rey himself was not able to understand why he can't stop thinking about her and there was something about her that draws him towards her he didn't know what that was and why is it happening. At times you meet or come across some ppl with whom feel a strange connection or get pulled towards and you don't know why.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

I think everyone loved last episode. That sorry part was so damn cute. The way both go like sorry and then there was a moment of silence which Kria breaks saying it's ok and Rey is like it's ot ok sab gadbad and then he gets so lost in Kria and how beautiful she is looking and he blurts out "You Look Beautiful" Kria was surprised and thought there is some gadbad.

It shows emotional turmoil inside Rey. He's itching to talk to her, hold her, be next to her. While she's treating him as another college-mate and from a rival dance team. You always say Kria has a 'image' of Rey in her mind, but I feel it's quite early to form an image, just a mere week. And a sensible girl like Kria, she never kept thoughts of Rey in her mind for enough time for them to create a set image of the character of a person.

How many interactions KriYaansh had 99 percent of them ended with them arguing and Kria didn't wanted the same thing to repeat again. Rey accidentally tears Kria dress and when he tries to console her she asks him to leave she is not like other girls. Kria has made a picture of Rey in her mind and going by that her reaction was normal.

I think more than what picture she has in her mind of Rey, her reaction was instinctive. In situations of trouble the only people you can trust are you close ones or if they aren't available, people of the same sex as you. She was apprehensive of Rey's closeness in such situations since she doesn't know him, if it were Swayam or Bharat, she'd have told them to leave too.

Rey blocking Kria in such a way that the two guys can't see her face. Like I said he didn't care what they think what they say about him he was worried about Kria and her reputation. 

This is one thing that makes me feel what Rey has for Kria has now moved a stage higher to mere infatuation. But being the nice guy he is, i think he'd have done the same for Neha or Vishakha too no matter what.

Coming to Precap, I am waiting to see this scene. Kria was looking down or had her eyes closed holding her dress from one hand when Rey was putting jacket on her. And then she looks at Rey who opens his eyes. One thing that will be on her mind would be is he the same guy who played those pranks on her and one standing in front of her atm.

Once again i'd say what all happened i think Kria has moved past it, for her the dance team was so important that she just forgot all the humiliation of the first few days.

shruti thumbnail

It shows emotional turmoil inside Rey. He's itching to talk to her, hold her, be next to her. While she's treating him as another college-mate and from a rival dance team. You always say Kria has a 'image' of Rey in her mind, but I feel it's quite early to form an image, just a mere week. And a sensible girl like Kria, she never kept thoughts of Rey in her mind for enough time for them to create a set image of the character of a person.

Till now whatever conversation Rey and Kria hand 99 percent time it turned into argument. Kria has never thought of Rey much. For her he is a college student who is in his class part of Dazzler group who think weaklings can't dance or challenge them.

When Rey and Kria met in college he asks her no to reveal anyone about Dehradoon incident and goes like I have a reputation if someone gets to know their hero was in jail with her jack lag jaayegi later in FE when Kria lost in thoughts say team dance challenge and Rey snaps finger asking her to wake up and offcourse the prank that were played on her. When Rey was helping her with tissue incident for a moment she thought he is helping her but when she heard Vicky saying you played good prank on her she realized she was wrong. The prank was played on her by dazzler how can Rey not be part of it. You tend to think somewhere back in your subconscious mind this person is like this or that.

I think more than what picture she has in her mind of Rey, her reaction was instinctive. In situations of trouble the only people you can trust are you close ones or if they aren't available, people of the same sex as you. She was apprehensive of Rey's closeness in such situations since she doesn't know him, if it were Swayam or Bharat, she'd have told them to leave too.

Yes she would have asked Bharat or Swayum had they been in Rey place wanting to help her to leave. Bcoz for any girl the situation in which Kria is you would want to take help of person who is close to you whom you trust rather than taking help from a guy.

This is one thing that makes me feel what Rey has for Kria has now moved a stage higher to mere infatuation. But being the nice guy he is, i think he'd have done the same for Neha or Vishakha too no matter what.

We did see Rey's good side when he was saying motivating words to Neha before Oh Yuva Yuva and Swayum after he was hurt when he overheard Sharon's comments. I agree the type of guy Rey has been shown had it been any other girl in place of Kria he would have done the same.

Once again i'd say what all happened i think Kria has moved past it, for her the dance team was so important that she just forgot all the humiliation of the first few days.

The dance team opened a new chapter in her life. Dance was her dream but she never thought she would be making her own team challenging dazzlers something she never thought of and probably would have not done but Universe had it's own plans. When one is humiliated forgetting it is not easy. Whatever happened with Kria during her starting days at college she might not be remembering them now. Like you said she has moved past them. Right now her motive is to concentrate on her dance team.

Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6