Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
haan..endangered it is..:P u cant find these sort in law colleges tho :P just a heads up..
DU me variety haiπŸ˜†
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

haan..endangered it is..:P u cant find these sort in law colleges tho :P just a heads up..

DU me variety haiπŸ˜†

haha! Don't worry... i'm a heartbreaker. I catch hold of guys just to see if they do belong to that species. 5 down, none found yet!
Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

haha! Don't worry... i'm a heartbreaker. I catch hold of guys just to see if they do belong to that species. 5 done, none found yet!

🀣🀣🀣 

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
@Debo: Lol!

@Shru: I commented on your question about Sharon's love for Rey and Swayam. on page 4.
leeseunggilove thumbnail
im going off now..hope to continue this puzzle tmrw :D
night pree..loved chatting with u..
shru i know saying bye is nt allowed..:P
sry u also tc.n thanx fr dis topic :D
Aasthahere thumbnail
hmm i personally  loved the epi
firstly  rey entered the washroom and then KriyaYaansh bumped into each other. And then both rey and kriya forgot about the dazzler-weakling thing and looking into each other eyes both said "Sorry".The way they said it was cute.

Then Rey said that he had a problem.Kriya kep looking at him. It was hard for him to say something because he couldn't get over her beauty. He  couln't help himself sinking in those deep eyes and finally letting go his emotions he said "You look Beautiful". The way he said it got me goosebumps.

After finally getting out of his trance  when Rey said  he  wanted to talk to her ,reality struck Kriya and she said she dint want to fight because she was thinking about   a Dazzler -Weakling thing again but on Riyaansh's side he just wanted to talk to her as a friend. And then accidently he tore her dress.Kriya was very embarrassed and went to the pillar/wall to hide her cause of embarresment from Rey .. When he realized wat he had done  he went to Kria and tried to calm her down. But Kriya just could not get out of his college image as Rey-The Dazzler Dude and because of this  she couldn't see Reyaansh Singhania-The Friend in front of her.So she told him that she is not like the pother girls and tells him to go away.

When Rey finally agrees to go he hears sum boys coming and quickly covers up Kriya in a way that her face couldnot be seen while in  Kriya it was sinking in wat was happening.Then Rey said the sweetest thing a boy could say to a girl that he dint care about his repo but he couldn't get Kria's reputation bruised which actually forced me to think (just like Pree) Do they make guys like this anymore?? and Can there be such a guy in reality ??and then rest of the part we all saw in the epi where she hides in the bathroom and rey is trying to get her out.I wud like to see how he convinces her to cum out.

Then the precap . Kriya was quite obviously feeling awkward  coz she dint know whom to believe the person she saw in the college or the person who is in front of her and like Shruti Di said she dint know wat were his intentions..She was holding the tear part of her dress wid her hand while Rey closing his eyes covered Kriya which showed his respect ,care and that he could be trusted.Well i personally loved this gesture

So here was my analysis on the epi and am now waiting for the the next week eagerly as i believe it wud be quite interesting. πŸ˜‰
uh-oh post kuch zyaada hi lamba ho gaya.πŸ˜† Blame it on Kriyaansh.😳
tcπŸ€—
-Aastha

Edited by Aasthahere - 12 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aasthahere

Then the precap . Kriya was quite obviously feeling awkward  coz she dint know whom to believe the person she saw in the college or the person who is in front of her and like Shruti Di said she dint wat were his intentions..She was holding the tear part of her dress wid her hand while Rey closing his eyes covered Kriya which showed his respect ,care and that he could be trusted.Well i personally loved this gesture

So here was my analysis on the epi and am now waiting for the the next week eagerly as i believe it wud be quite interesting. πŸ˜‰
uh-oh post kuch zyaada hi lamba ho gaya.πŸ˜† Blame it on Kriyaansh.😳
tcπŸ€—
-Aastha

The part when he closes his eyes as he put the jacket on Kria showed a mature sensible guy who is in love - however, it did also show the extent to which he's ready to go to help her out.

@Bold: Lol, i have a lot of things i can blame on Kriyaansh - my being unable to sleep, staying on till 4 at night working on the FF, the gaalis my mom is giving me for sleeping late and getting up late. πŸ˜†

Luv,
Pree
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just loved the l9 and it showed hw much he care & love kria so m hoping ki kria ko bhi ye baat jaldi samajh mein aa jayega...& they'll make an awesome couple
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

do u mean the returning the jacket track? or the mingling trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

nahh..CVs r pretty brainy..obviously i dont think we shud expect a kriyansh love track very soon..just a little mooning around,..
what i think is..that now kriya will be a little anti rey..and maybe this will give her the aggression to compete in the auditions..maybe then she will realise that she is attracted towards rey..
who isnt waise?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

There are too many possibilities but how CV's take this ahead needs to be seen. Plus a show without misunderstanding/problems b/w friends/lovers/siblings is not possible. Who knows this incidence might be start of something new for KriYaansh. Trust is a important part in any relationship and for Kria to trust Rey's words and get out of the locked room would have definitely not been easy but she did realize he is not like he had put up an image of him somewhere in her mind.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
@Shruti: That's one of the main things I'm waiting for in the next episode!