Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
After months I wrote an analysis post on a scene. D3 and KriYaansh are forcing me to write analysis post. So don't be suprise if you find such post by me oftenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About Rey like I said how can someone be so nice so adorable. It takes lot of courage to risk your reputation for someone else and here that someone was the girl Rey likes. He would have definitely don't able to tolerate anyone pointing fingers at her no matter what they tell about him.
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

i'm 17! i'm madly obsessed with it! Seriously who cares!

i know 🀣😍 REY me adores u..te amo
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

After months I wrote an analysis post on a scene. D3 and KriYaansh are forcing me to write analysis post. So don't be suprise if you find such post by me oftenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About Rey like I said how can someone be so nice so adorable. It takes lot of courage to risk your reputation for someone else and here that someone was the girl Rey likes. He would have definitely don't able to tolerate anyone pointing fingers at her no matter what they tell about him.

haina haina..hayeee..i go weak in the knees after seeing kriyansh 😍☺️
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Well this scene would prove to Kria no matter what problems there are between their friends, Rey won't break her trust.

But why am i getting a feeling that some misunderstanding is gonna be there related to this part. Like someone seeing Kria in Rey's jacket and hearing Rey was with some girl in the washroom and putting two and two together!

Oh god!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shruti... We're loving ur analysis...
Looking forward to moreee...☺️

Devyani...Moi 19 too... (not for long)🀣
And I love this show too...πŸ€—
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

True True!
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

Devyani...Moi 19 too... (not for long)🀣
And I love this show too...πŸ€—

🀣 harkatein toj 9 saal ki karti ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i never knew u were 19(20 ) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hayyee i love it..pagal ho gayi main πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Sheherzade

Well this scene would prove to Kria no matter what problems there are between their friends, Rey won't break her trust.

But why am i getting a feeling that some misunderstanding is gonna be there related to this part. Like someone seeing Kria in Rey's jacket and hearing Rey was with some girl in the washroom and putting two and two together!

Oh god!

In the promo it seem like Kria's fight with her feelings or probably with what happened with her how she was helped by Rey from whom she never expected any kind of help. Kria still thinks the mummy and tissue prank Rey was involved and the situation she was in last epi noone would ever want to be in that one.

Can there be a show without misunderstanding between couples? That did stuck my head. Someone seeing Kria with Rey jacket putting two and two together but now the two guys were drunk not in senses so ppl can say they are hallucinating. Plus everyone knows how nicely Weakling and Dazzler mix up so if they put two and two together will ppl believe it. Rey is smart enough to escape from such situations. In past episodes we saw him helping Kria without her knowledge or anyone else coming to know about it. Now if such a situation arises when the secret is going to be out how KriYaansh handle it needs to be seen.
leeseunggilove thumbnail
yeah..d promo was pretty high on the battle of emotions..
all four of them r fighting with the internal turmoil they r facing..
kriya is confused with reys closeness..rey is figuring out whther this is love..sharon (can be disgusted :P) or plainly put turbulent ..swayam was in his senses and is on a high..

all in all..an emotional khichdi coming our way :D i dont want kriya shirking away from rey tho :(
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
@Shruti: If the situation was in favor of the Weaklings no one would have believed it, but here the rumors are about a girl and that too a weakling whose reputation will be shredded to bare thread if this becomes the truth, so even those who think it can't be possible will show it on their faces that they believe it, no matter if the guys were drunk or if Weakling and Dazzlers mix up or not.

Rey does know how to escape such situations but when the damage is done it's done, especially to a girl's reputation. So he can use his wit to escape but Kria would be stuck, and that's gonna hurt her self-confidence.

Besides, if the rumors start flying, there are chance Kria might think it was Rey bragging to his friends that initiated it. And especially since she thinks the mummy prank had it's roots going back to Rey.
Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago