I Don't Care What They Think About Me:KriYaansh

Posted: 12 years ago
I Don't Care What They Think About Me:KriYaansh

A perfect place with a perfect chance to dance with the girl you like. Looks easy but not as easy as it looks. For Reyaansh this was his chance to dance with Kria get close to her but he ended up accidentally tearing her dress.
Reyaansh was in an awkward position while Kria in an embarrassing. When he tried to calm her down she shouted back asking him she is not like the other Mumbai girls and asks him to leave alone.

Reyaansh was about to leave when he heard sound of two guys quickly went close to Kria blocking her in such a way that her face can't be seen.  While an angry Kria asks him what is he doing. He asks her not to move otherwise the two guys would see her and her identity would get revealed. I don't care what they think about me-This line shows he was not worried about what the two guys think about him or what they say to everyone that Rey was with a girl in washroom so on afterall whatever Reyaansh Singhania does becomes talk of the town but what he was concern about was that they don't see Kria face or her identity gets revealed as that would effect her reputation and he can't see that.

Kria locks herself in washroom almost in tears. Rey asking her to speak as her silence is killing him. And when she doesn't respond to him he goes if you are stubborn I am also stubborn so unless you let me help you I am not going anywhere. How can he leave Kria alone in that state and leave when he knows she needs someone.
I don't think Rey would not have even minded if Kria would have blasted him left right centre for tearing at dress because by doing that her anger would have been out but what was bothering him was her silence.

Coming to precap, for Kria in the situation she is it is difficult to take help from a guy. You don't know if the guy's intention is right what if he tells everyone how will you face all next day in college there are so many question in a girls mind. And here comes the word trust. Kria is standing holding her tore dress from one hand while Rey with his eyes closed puts jacket on her and opens his eyes once he does that while she looks at him. What needs to be seen is how Rey gains Kria trust makes her come out of that door inside which she has locked herself.
nice, eagerly waiting 4 monday's episode
This part made me think - does god create such amazing guys anymore?
Hahaha... seriously!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Loved the way u write this Shruti...😍
☺️ how can someone be sooo perfect and dreamy and adorable..
thanks shruti..d picture is awesome..worth a trillion words 😍
Imagine seeing u here again Devyani...πŸ€—
radha u will see me in this forum a LOT :P
Originally posted by luv_wacko

☺️ how can someone be sooo perfect and dreamy and adorable..
thanks shruti..d picture is awesome..worth a trillion words 😍

Lol! So true debo!
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Lol! So true debo!
im 19..but still im obsessed wid dis show..damnnnBlushing
oh who cares...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by luv_wacko

im 19..but still im obsessed wid dis show..damnnn☺️
oh who cares...πŸ˜†

i'm 17! i'm madly obsessed with it! Seriously who cares!