Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

LIVE UPDATE :: 26th May

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hinglish Version of Live Update

LIVE UPDATE 1:

Nivi is thinking of what Viren said the previous day...and thinking...CC says to DS...tht God knows wht Nivi has decided...DS explains CC tht Nivi yeh sochti hai ki woh Divya ki maut ke liye jimmedaar hai, issiliye hume Nivi ko samjhaana hoga'.
      CC and VD have some bEhas...just then Nivi comes there...and says to all'Mein jaanti hoon ki maine gaklti ki hain.Mein aap sab se haat jOd ke maafi maangti hoon.Maine yeh faisla liya hai ki...Main apnaa Faislaa nahi badloongi'.
  All become shocked ...YD Dadi says...Nivi itnaa sab hoNe par bhiii...Viren says' Haan itna sab hone par bhi...isne apna faisla nahi badla'.I have signed the papers , she can go on.All leave angry and saddened.
  CC goes to Sharma House.CC says'Kya aaj bhi aapko apni beti par utnaa hi fatarr hai? KS asks what happened.CC says ur laadli daughter has decided never to become mother.She is hellbent on destroying our family.
   HL says but why?? CC screams tht coz she wants to take revenge on u.CC leaves and KS is in utter shock.

LIVE UPDATE 2:

Viren is sleeping...Nivi says Viren thank you for supporting me today...as always...Viren says its ok...raar bahut ho gayi hai...tum sO jaao...there is some further small talk...scene ends...
     A lady comes at door of Sood House...and Nivi comes to see who she is...She introduces herself as Manasi and tht she is the governess of Dwita...Nivi says how can tht be...no..there must be some misunderstanding...Sid comes there just then...and says there is no mistake...Maine hi Manasi ko bulaayaa tha...Nivi says'Par kyun Siddharth, kya main Dwita sambhaal nahi sakti? Sid doesnt reply just then.
     Nivi runs off calling 'Chachiji, Chachiji' searching for VD.She then tells VD abt Sid appointing a governess for Dwita.Sid comes just then.A shocked VD asks Sid tht is this true.Nivi pleads with Sid'Siddharth, kya maine kaunsi galti ki hai, kya hum sab Dwita ka khayaaal nahi rakh saktE?'
  Sid says why are u making a fuss out of nothing.DS comes there just then and says tht Sid is right...and Dwita should be brought not only with love but also with some amount of sternness...which u all are not capable of...as u are lavishing only love on her...Scene ends.

LIVE UPDATE 3:

Nivi tells and rather pleads to DadaSaheb to make Sid change his decision...DS says 'Jab main tumhara faisla hi badal nahi sakta, toh Siddharth kaise meri sunegaa'Nivi says please Dadaji.DS does not listen to him.
    HL Maharani comes to Sood House, screaming like a fear-smitten kitten, and starts screaming'CHachiji, Bhabhiji'.Nivi says kya hua Chachiji, kuch hua hai kya'.?HL shouts at Nivi tht dont speak with me.VD comes .HL screams' Bhabhiji , mein Dwita ko aapke bharoSe chhod gayi thi.Agar aap, itni baDi koThi mein ek chhoti bacchhi ko sambhaal nahi sakte, toh mujhe saUp diya hota'.HL goes on berating Vandana, and then at last VD pleads with HL, to give them a one last chance.HL goes off in a fury.Vandana goes to her room

PRECAP:

Sid scolds Nivi,tht u can never become Dwita's mother, u r just only her Maasi.Remember tht ONLY I am his sole care-taker.Nivi is crying.Viren says 'Tum aisa kyun keh rahe ho Siddharth.Nivi toh Dwita se apni khud ki beti se jyaada pyaar karti hain.'
  Sid says,' Nahi Viren, Dwita sirf MERI jimmedaari hain, aur usme koi bhi dakhalandaaji nahi karega.

Due to many members not understanding the Hinglish Live Update, I am posting the entire English version of the LU down here.

English Version of Live Update

LIVE UPDATE 1:

Nivi is thinking of what Viren said the previous day...and thinking...CC says to DS...tht God knows wht Nivi has decided...DS explains CC tht,'Nivi is thinking tht she is the one responsible for Divya's death, and we have to make her realise her the truth.'
      CC and VD have some verbal tussle...just then Nivi comes there...and says to all'I know that I have committed a mistake.I beg your forgiveness by folding my hands.I have taken this decision, that I will NOT change my earlier decision'.
  All become shocked ...YD Dadi says...Nivi Even after all this has happened...Viren says' Yes ,even after all this has happened...she has not changed her decision'.I have signed the papers , she can go on.All leave angry and saddened.
  CC goes to Sharma House.CC says'Even today,are you are proud of your daughter after what has happened ? KS asks what happened.CC says ur doting daughter has decided never to become mother.She is hellbent on destroying our family.
   HL says but why?? CC screams tht coz she wants to take revenge on u.CC leaves and KS is in utter shock.

LIVE UPDATE 2:

Viren is sleeping...Nivi says Viren thank you for supporting me today...as always...Viren says its ok...it has already become late...U go to sleep...there is some further small talk...scene ends...
     A lady comes at door of Sood House...and Nivi comes to see who she is...She introduces herself as Manasi and tht she is the governess of Dwita...Nivi says how can tht be...no..there must be some misunderstanding...Sid comes there just then...and says there is no mistake...I had only called for Manasi...Nivi says'But why Siddharth,can't I handle Dwita? Sid doesnt reply just then.
     Nivi runs off calling 'Chachiji, Chachiji' searching for VD.She then tells VD abt Sid appointing a governess for Dwita.Sid comes just then.A shocked VD asks Sid tht is this true.Nivi pleads with Sid.'Siddharth, tell me,have I committed some mistake'or don't we take good care of Dwita?'
  Sid says why are u making a fuss out of nothing.DS comes there just then and says tht Sid is right...and Dwita should be brought not only with love but also with some amount of sternness...which u all are not capable of...as u are lavishing only love on her...Scene ends.

LIVE UPDATE 3:

Nivi tells and rather pleads to DadaSaheb to make Sid change his decision...DS says 'When I couldn't make you change your decision, then how would Siddharth listen to me.Nivi says please Dadaji.DS does not listen to him.
    Empress Hemlata comes to Sood House, screaming like a fear-smitten kitten, and starts screaming'CHachiji, Bhabhiji'.Nivi says kya hua Chachiji, has something happened?'.?HL shouts at Nivi tht dont speak with me.VD comes .HL screams' Bhabhiji , I had left Dwita in your loving care..If u all can't take care of such a small baby,in a big house like this, then handle Dwita's responsibility to me'.HL goes on berating Vandana, and then at last VD pleads with HL, to give them a one last chance.HL goes off in a fury.Vandana goes to her room

PRECAP:

Sid scolds Nivi,tht u can never become Dwita's mother, you r just only her Aunt.Remember tht ONLY I am his sole care-taker.Nivi is crying.Viren says 'Why are you saying like this Siddharth.Nivi loves Dwita more than her own child'.
  Sid says,' No Viren, Dwita's responsibility is only mine, and no one will interfere in this'.

Edited by nivren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Abhi thanks for the update.

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanzz a lot fr ur wonderful update abhi๐Ÿ˜ณ
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankz for the live update ...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update abhi bro๐Ÿค—
so today's epi is watchable...๐Ÿ˜Š
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the live update abhi ๐Ÿค—
Abhiram- thumbnail
Usha, Preethu, Kulsum, @chandmeinchupi, Shwetu, Sandy and Nadzzz...u r very welcome sweeties !!!!๐Ÿค—
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
l know this sounds mean but lm loving the precap because its about time Nivi realised this.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

abhi brother...thank u so much for the update...nowadays ur updates r the only thing tht connects me with ccbm...thank u so much...hope everything will be fine soon...love sid...finally he is in action mode..!!

Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tashi482

l know this sounds mean but lm loving the precap because its about time Nivi realised this.

No meanness here Tashi !๐Ÿ˜Š Even I loved the precap, because Sid's plan,will make Nivi realise her mistake, and will lead to Nivi becoming a mother soon๐Ÿ˜Š