Tapasya Changed/Will Change. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Agree - will need to wait and watch to what extent she will fall back what will trigger it...what happens when Rathore starts to call Taps...

interesting comment was when the friendship bands fell on the floor and Jogi said in Nani's tone - yeh toh apshagun hoh gaya ab toh ram he rakhe - may be friendship will flip due to nani again...there is always a significance to these comments on UT:  they emphasized so much on sindoor strength...theya re drilling us with "Veer says motherhood experience changes a women"

With Taps its walking on egg shells...lets see...

There is a little light at the end of tunnel with Veer when he spoke of Satya being good, seeing Satya's act as a person who has been hurt badly...Veer's sensitive/aware side is back...
Originally posted by sps0114

Agree - will need to wait and watch to what extent she will fall back what will trigger it...what happens when Rathore starts to call Taps...

interesting comment was when the friendship bands fell on the floor and Jogi said in Nani's tone - yeh toh apshagun hoh gaya ab toh ram he rakhe - may be friendship will flip due to nani again...there is always a significance to these comments on UT:  they emphasized so much on sindoor strength...theya re drilling us with "Veer says motherhood experience changes a women"

With Taps its walking on egg shells...lets see...

There is a little light at the end of tunnel with Veer when he spoke of Satya being good, seeing Satya's act as a person who has been hurt badly...Veer's sensitive/aware side is back...

BOLD - I am not so sure if the precap has anything to do with it...is he going to fall for S & S's tricks again??? or could that be a trick by the channel to keep the viewers misinformed.

I don't understand some of the dialogues/scenes...to me it makes no sense...for instance

1. If Ichcha had not forced him to keep dancing to Tapasya's tune...Veer would have kept on believing that Tapasya has not changed so why the speech about motherhood and change?
2. Tapasya is being shown as someone who can tell Pushkar to go to hell but  not Nani ...😕😕😕...why???

This serial is like an egg shell...cracks...thrown away...another one brought in ...cracks and so it goes on.

As for Rathore...I think with his fascination for teddy bears he is waiting to see if the child resembles a teddy bear before he claims it as his own.😉😉

Originally posted by Roshini1494

i think tapasya was changed...she is thinking to get veer's love by lovin ichcha...

u r right... she was saying ab veer bhi hamara khayal rakh rahe hame hamari bachpan ki dost mil gayi!!! she was soo happyy...
but she should understand dis is not just her life... she should marry rathod!!!! n lead her life!!!😊
Originally posted by groucho

BOLD - I am not so sure if the precap has anything to do with it...is he going to fall for S & S's tricks again??? or could that be a trick by the channel to keep the viewers misinformed.

I don't understand some of the dialogues/scenes...to me it makes no sense...for instance

1. If Ichcha had not forced him to keep dancing to Tapasya's tune...Veer would have kept on believing that Tapasya has not changed so why the speech about motherhood and change?
2. Tapasya is being shown as someone who can tell Pushkar to go to hell but  not Nani ...😕😕😕...why???

This serial is like an egg shell...cracks...thrown away...another one brought in ...cracks and so it goes on.

As for Rathore...I think with his fascination for teddy bears he is waiting to see if the child resembles a teddy bear before he claims it as his own.😉😉

Aditi di u have missed a few episodes. Now its Veer n only Veer who believes Taps has changed.Not only this he was thinking if Taps wud hav shown this kind of maturity before 'shayad rishte itne ulajhte nahin😕' and lastly he has started feeling positive vibes from her😳😡
😳
Originally posted by souroj

Aditi di u have missed a few episodes. Now its Veer n only Veer who believes Taps has changed.Not only this he was thinking if Taps wud hav shown this kind of maturity before 'shayad rishte itne ulajhte nahin😕' and lastly he has started feeling positive vibes from her😳😡
😳
souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi ji😊and ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full formAngrynow both veecha will do tappu jaap Embarrassedhow sweetEmbarrassedAngry🤢
Originally posted by katyperry

souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi ji😊and ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full form😡now both veecha will do tappu jaap 😳how sweet😳😡🤢

👍🏼 Spot on😊

😳 souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi ji😊and ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full form😡now both veecha will do tappu jaap 😳how sweet😳😡🤢
The day Taps spoke B****S*** abt her m n s being uttran to Iccha, Iccha completely stopped her Tapu jaap and even agreed wid Veer that Taps has not changed.She told Veer to take care of the baby but I think her 'Taps has changed' jaap had stopped.Now its back wid a bang😡😳
 Dumbo Iccha is telling Ammo to believe Taps has changed bcoz Veer feels Taps has changed😕. Yes now even I am ready to hear both Veecha doingTaps jaap😡

i hope she doesn't change if she does it'll mean d end of uttaran...i love uttaran
Originally posted by souroj

😳[/QUOTE] souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi ji😊and ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full form😡now both veecha will do tappu jaap 😳how sweet😳😡🤢[/QUOTE]
The day Taps spoke B****S*** abt her m n s being uttran to Iccha, Iccha completely stopped her Tapu jaap and even agreed wid Veer that Taps has not changed.She told Veer to take care of the baby but I think her 'Taps has changed' jaap had stopped.Now its back wid a bang😡😳
 Dumbo Iccha is telling Ammo to believe Taps has changed bcoz Veer feels Taps has changed😕. Yes now even I am ready to hear both Veecha doingTaps jaap😡

[/QUOTE]

Frankly I am appalled at Ichcha's character day by day and she is sounding like a child ...I cannot believe she is a married woman. Tapasya's acting is definitely improved...but this whole thing of 'we are best friends' and ' Tappu has changed' is beginning to remind me of bedtime stories.🤢🥱
🥱
Originally posted by groucho

😳
souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi ji😊and ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full form😡now both veecha will do tappu jaap 😳how sweet😳😡🤢

Frankly I am appalled at Ichcha's character day by day and she is sounding like a child ...I cannot believe she is a married woman. Tapasya's acting is definitely improved...but this whole thing of 'we are best friends' and ' Tappu has changed' is beginning to remind me of bedtime stories.🤢🥱
🥱
It irritates me too when they make Ichcha act/sound like a kid with Ammo or Veer in particular...she needs to modulate her tone voice more...both Ichcha and Taps dont come across as cute with kiddish behavior...having masti is another thing as friends but bachcho jaisee awaz drives me nutsAngry