Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapasya Changed/Will Change. (Page 2)

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

She hs not change and will never change.ya se can change bad to worse to worst. Blaming others for her change is not rit. If everybody and everything influence her so badly thn she sd live out of society. Why only bad things she grab. There r good things around her which she take otherway. Thn why to blame others. Its her choice to follow whose advice. Btw she is not a 10 yr old now. LOL LOL LOL or somebody age fixed, never change LOL LOL
Agree with you I see no change, there is no genuineness towards her friendship - the only thought on her mind is - if father is happy and Veer pyaar seh baat kar rahe hai, sab uskee tariph kar rahe hai she will continue the act...Did you notice how she was standing next to Veer during dinner as tho' she is his wife, making halwa/chappan bhog for Veer no mention of Ichcha...Rathore will bring her to reality soon from her dreamland...very conveniently both Taps and Ichcha have forgotten Taps is carrying Rathore's child...

Only damini is grounded right now with reality...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by ankit111

She hs not change and will never change.ya se can change bad to worse to worst. Blaming others for her change is not rit. If everybody and everything influence her so badly thn she sd live out of society. Why only bad things she grab. There r good things around her which she take otherway. Thn why to blame others. Its her choice to follow whose advice. Btw she is not a 10 yr old now. LOL LOL LOL or somebody age fixed, never change LOL LOL
Agree with you I see no change, there is no genuineness towards her friendship - the only thought on her mind is - if father is happy and Veer pyaar seh baat kar rahe hai, sab uskee tariph kar rahe hai she will continue the act...Did you notice how she was standing next to Veer during dinner as tho' she is his wife, making halwa/chappan bhog for Veer no mention of Ichcha...Rathore will bring her to reality soon from her dreamland...very conveniently both Taps and Ichcha have forgotten Taps is carrying Rathore's child...

Only damini is grounded right now with reality...

I think the question is have both Tapasya and Ichcha changed???????Ichcha still continues to insist Tapasya has and for me that means ...the CV's have something up their sleeve and Tapasya may well revert but maybe not to the extreme one expects.

In this illogical serial...expecting anything logical is pointless so we need to watch for a while...

I too, cannot understand how Ichcha could tell Damini that T has changed when she knows that Tapasya is not carrying Veer's child and is lying about it...Tapasya is definitely putting up an act but even if she has softened a bit this would be the right time to get her on the right track...instead we will probably see more antics.Ouch

sps0114

sps0114 IF-Rockerz
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Agree - will need to wait and watch to what extent she will fall back what will trigger it...what happens when Rathore starts to call Taps...

interesting comment was when the friendship bands fell on the floor and Jogi said in Nani's tone - yeh toh apshagun hoh gaya ab toh ram he rakhe - may be friendship will flip due to nani again...there is always a significance to these comments on UT:  they emphasized so much on sindoor strength...theya re drilling us with "Veer says motherhood experience changes a women"

With Taps its walking on egg shells...lets see...

There is a little light at the end of tunnel with Veer when he spoke of Satya being good, seeing Satya's act as a person who has been hurt badly...Veer's sensitive/aware side is back...
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Agree - will need to wait and watch to what extent she will fall back what will trigger it...what happens when Rathore starts to call Taps...

interesting comment was when the friendship bands fell on the floor and Jogi said in Nani's tone - yeh toh apshagun hoh gaya ab toh ram he rakhe - may be friendship will flip due to nani again...there is always a significance to these comments on UT:  they emphasized so much on sindoor strength...theya re drilling us with "Veer says motherhood experience changes a women"

There is a little light at the end of tunnel with Veer when he spoke of Satya being good, seeing Satya's act as a person who has been hurt badly...Veer's sensitive/aware side is back...

BOLD - I am not so sure if the precap has anything to do with it...is he going to fall for S & S's tricks again??? or could that be a trick by the channel to keep the viewers misinformed.

I don't understand some of the dialogues/scenes...to me it makes no sense...for instance

1. If Ichcha had not forced him to keep dancing to Tapasya's tune...Veer would have kept on believing that Tapasya has not changed so why the speech about motherhood and change?
2. Tapasya is being shown as someone who can tell Pushkar to go to hell but  not Nani ...ConfusedConfusedConfused...why???

This serial is like an egg shell...cracks...thrown away...another one brought in ...cracks and so it goes on.

As for Rathore...I think with his fascination for teddy bears he is waiting to see if the child resembles a teddy bear before he claims it as his own.WinkWink

sps0114

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

i think tapasya was changed...she is thinking to get veer's love by lovin ichcha...

u r right... she was saying ab veer bhi hamara khayal rakh rahe hame hamari bachpan ki dost mil gayi!!! she was soo happyy...
but she should understand dis is not just her life... she should marry rathod!!!! n lead her life!!!Smile
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

BOLD - I am not so sure if the precap has anything to do with it...is he going to fall for S & S's tricks again??? or could that be a trick by the channel to keep the viewers misinformed.

I don't understand some of the dialogues/scenes...to me it makes no sense...for instance

1. If Ichcha had not forced him to keep dancing to Tapasya's tune...Veer would have kept on believing that Tapasya has not changed so why the speech about motherhood and change?
2. Tapasya is being shown as someone who can tell Pushkar to go to hell but  not Nani ...ConfusedConfusedConfused...why???

This serial is like an egg shell...cracks...thrown away...another one brought in ...cracks and so it goes on.

As for Rathore...I think with his fascination for teddy bears he is waiting to see if the child resembles a teddy bear before he claims it as his own.WinkWink

Aditi di u have missed a few episodes. Now its Veer n only Veer who believes Taps has changed.Not only this he was thinking if Taps wud hav shown this kind of maturity before 'shayad rishte itne ulajhte nahinConfused' and lastly he has started feeling positive vibes from herWackoEmbarrassedAngry
Embarrassed
katyperry Senior Member

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojgroucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katyperry

souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi jiSmileand ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full formAngrynow both veecha will do tappu jaap Embarrassedhow sweetEmbarrassedAngryDead

Thumbs Up Spot onSmile

Go to top