Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

anger + love= pkyek fans updated

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
everyone in the forum is very angry wid cv's...all want abhay back asap...pple also want sid back...so i came up wid this post...here u can remove all ur frustration on cv's...ekta...starone...watever u want to say...remove all ur anger here...and if anyone wants to leave a lovely msg for abhay n sid...they are most welcum...i dont knw if its against the forum rules...maybe they will close the topic...who knws...but atleast u all can remove all ur frustration n anger here...so here u go...Wink

now v cum to knw a new entry...werewolf...his name is jacobLOL...n uska brother is neel...gosh!! pehle abhay ko toh lao...phir dusron ko lana...mera abhay bechara freeze hokar zammen k neeche hai aur ya new werewolf aa rhe hai...

gussa nikalna start karo frnds...isliye toh post banaya hai...

Edited by peehu24 - 26 May 2011 at 4:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyekangel_KSGPari-GuptaSuper KoolOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Thanx peehu for making this post I am really angry with star one and ektaAngryAngryAngry I am angry with star one as they are thinking of closing this show! N angry with ekta as she ruined sid's wonderful character on PKYEKOuchOuchOuch

Now it's high time both star one and ekta need to realize that they can't play with emotions of fans and actors as wellOuchOuch but thanx to every member on forum who stands united with each other to save both show and sidTongueTongueTongueTongue this proves our strength and togather we all can make itTongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by vivluv - 26 May 2011 at 3:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyek

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Thanx peehu for making this post I am really angry with star one and ektaAngryAngryAngry I am angry with star one as they are thinking of closing this show! N angry with ekta as she ruined sid's wonderful character on PKYEKOuchOuchOuch

Now it's high time both star one and ekta need to realize that they can't play with emotions of fans and actors as wellOuchOuch but thanx to every member on forum who stands united with each other to save both show and sidTongue this proves our strength and togather we all can make itTongue

no prob...n ya m also very angry...sid gaya...abhay gayab...no abhiya...str1 plannin to shut the show...wat the hell do they think of themselfAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraPari-Gupta

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peehu24

Now it's high time both star one and ekta need to realize that they can't play with emotions of fans and actors as wellOuchOuch but thanx to every member on forum who stands united with each other to save both show and sidTongue this proves our strength and togather we all can make itTongue

no prob...n ya m also very angry...sid gaya...abhay gayab...no abhiya...str1 plannin to shut the show...wat the hell do they think of themselfAngry
I wish whole forum was united but even in forum there are people who are spreading negativity just feel sad for themOuch

--Signorina--

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

I wish whole forum was united but even in forum there are people who are spreading negativity just feel sad for themOuch

dont wrry...it will happen sooner or later...v all b united wid no negativity around us
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
ab mujhe aur bhi gussa aa rha haiAngry...werewolf entering wid no abhay...cv's this is too much...pehle bring abhay back...they are really testing my patience
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

ab mujhe aur bhi gussa aa rha haiAngry...werewolf entering wid no abhay...cv's this is too much...pehle bring abhay back...they are really testing my patience
See tht's why I told u all we need sid to keep werewolf busyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Abhay bichara zameen ke nichey hai Sid is dead aur CVs ko love triangle banane ki padi hai isliye Jacob ki entry kar di??????
Please bring our heroes back

Edited by pari_smart - 26 May 2011 at 4:51am

OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index