Will shabir get replaced ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I do not care...😡

I am waiting for Mishal to get a new project...and to kill time... I am waching old LTL with Mishal as Dutta and reading update of the real LTL.😊
i think sb is the replacement for diggu coz ppl will remember mishal as dutta & diggu was rejected & so he is bought to his place ,nobody can play dutta except mishal
Guys.. Let's give Shabir a chance to prove himself before we jump into conclusion.
Originally posted by Miketa

Guys.. Let's give Shabir a chance to prove himself before we jump into conclusion.

Its not that we are giving Shabbir a chance ...Its Cvs that we r refusing a second too .
unfortunately for SA  , he is caught in between the mess ... 
he still has time to back out before it gets uglier ...
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
wat a questionShabbir he hasnt made an entry yet 
here u are  talking about his replacement lol
Originally posted by scorpio10

Its not that we are giving Shabbir a chance ...Its Cvs that we r refusing a second too .
unfortunately for SA  , he is caught in between the mess ... 
he still has time to back out before it gets uglier ...

MR is the only Dutta who made a place in my heart but If I had to choose between Shabir and that Digji than I would choose Shabir over him.

MR is the only Dutta who made a place in my heart but If I had to choose between Shabir and that Digji than I would choose Shabir over him.
total agree wid u miketa MISHAAL WILL ALWAYZ BE MY DUTTA but i would choose shaabir over digu anyday lol

Well I agree .. I think Shabbir  would have been a better Diggu 
But Dutta  still nope 

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago