Sonam Kapoor MIFFED with Shahid Kapoor - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
is this one ever satisfied..? and why in the world would she expect satisfaction from Shahid.. she needs to either Saif or Ranbir.. 😆
She'll be miffed due to his own shortcomings😊
Edited by Omar. - 12 years ago
my wishlist-Sasha-Sona bachcha should hook up in real life !!
ooo... so the promotion of mausam has started :P
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

sonam's tweet yesterday!!! 😆

sonamakapoor Sonam Kapoor
Just to let everyone know. I don't attend production meetings and todays article is a figment of the reporters imagination.

Figment of reporter's imagination or marketing for Mausam? Aaj Kal so hard to know! And what's going on with Shahid and Sonam! This "miffed" story has appeared for too long for me to not see some truth in it. Even Masand talked about it! Or all this is just being cooked up for controversy since emmm link up stories won't really fly with Sonam! Kind of like how IK and RK are being pitched as rivals just to create buzz  😆 or not? I don't know anymore. 😆
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TallyHo

she is the female, young Amitabh Bachchan...angry young woman!!😆

Hum bhi koi hero se kam nahi! Ayee!! 😆

And Punam ❤️😆 Yeh Luv Story mujhe pasand hai 😆
than I dont blame her on this 1..
she is also part of the movie.not only shahid..
so if they need her..then shoukd call her in every meeting..comin when u make a movie with actor n actress ..its both movies not only one's.

Incase anyone's wondering about sonam and punit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonam Kapoor-Punit Malhotra, going strong and steady'

Sonam Kapoor and Punit Malhotra may choose to deny it, but the truth is that the actress and her I Hate Luv Storys director are still very much together.

Manish Malhotra's nephew and Anil Kapoor's daughter came together while working on I Hate Love Storys. Like every other blossoming love story, they started hanging out. When reports of their 'relationship' made it's way to the media, both chose to deny it. Later, it was said that the couple had split.

However, contrary to rumours about a break up, Sonam and Punit are going rock steady. Last Saturday, the two were seen together at a Juhu multiplex watching a Hollywood flick. And they were more than merely 'friendly'.

Punit Malhotra and Sonam Kapoor were spotted getting cosy at a theatre
A source said, "The couple have been in news ever since they started dating on the sets of their film in New Zealand.

They met for the first time before the film went on the floors and gradually started dating. However, post the release of the film, there were constant rumours of their break up owing to family problems on Sonam's side.

The two lovers got together and have been dating steadily since the past one year. But they have been careful and have been keeping a low profile about their relationship. Recently, they were seen together driving in the bylanes of Juhu and it was obvious that they are together.

Ever since then, they have maintained that they are only good friends. But seeing them together at the multiplex in Juhu, one could tell that they are still going strong."

When asked, Sonam Kapoor simply replied, "No."

Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sheee

When asked, Sonam Kapoor simply replied, "No."

Arre shee mere sapno par paani mat phenko yaar... why highlight something so insignificant like a simple No! 😆
Sonam is miffed with someone...nothing new...a new victim every week!