Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vivian repld ,kshwr & priya chttng (Page 8)

ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
i want official fan page of roshni and vishal

Edited by haabi - 30 May 2011 at 10:26pm

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendlyrai

well i dnt know hw to gt the links thr r the photoes which we hd never seen in our life
thr r his family membr and i amm chhting to his scnd real acc the first one i thought of giving u bt u wnt believe it
i dnt wnt to talk abt it any more u dnt wnt to believe thn itz fine bt i belief and thr r so many proofs does ur vivian hs provided any proof
he even told me tht he dnt thinks to proof himselff to anyone bt as i requested he gave me proof he told me about sukirti di and aftr al these u r tllng nt to believe him may be u r thinking well fr me bt atleast give me one reason tht why i shld nt believe him
and vabbhiz suku etc replies thr
and moreover vabbhiz,priya and sukirti all posts thr
vabbhiz even asked him to be online bt he refused bcoz thr r too many fans
moreover vabbhiz and vivian discusseeed on fb only about thr shooting timw which ws on 1 pm in afternoon and whn i asked him fr all the real accounts of vabbhiz ,sukirti,siddharth and priya he also provided me tht
bt  see i dnt wnt to make u believed on my one itz ur wish bt 1 could be fake bt all others his family cousin priya sukirti vabbhiz cnnt be fake
i dnt thnk so bt if any one thnks so r free to provide mee with advices accept hreeya
and yes after so many proofs i dnt think it to be a fake one 

I can tell u that u r following fake vivian,bcoz I add him that when there is one n only one id in fb..n I can give u the reasone y I m so sure.bcoz some full fans blv those fakers n report his real id..so fb authority deactivated his account n want some proof that he is real vivian dsena..if he can't give the reasone then they delete his account n take an action against him to make a fake id..but he proof himself that this account is real n he is real vivian dsena..n they activate his account again n take an action against those fans who report him..so that is the real verified profile..sirf info me likhne se koi account verified nehi ho jata..bo har ek fake id k info me likha hai..n vahbbiz apne account me kisiko add nehi karti..meri request to octobar se pending hai,tab fb me sirf bohi account tha uska..or us account me uski bro bhi add hai...tum jis vahbbiz ki bat kar rahi ho cheak karo k uski list vahbbiz ki bro danial hai ya nehi.n priya ne vahbbiz ko apne list se delete kar dia hai.don't know y..pehle uski frnd list sab dekh sakte the,tab mene dekha tha k vahbbiz hai,par bad me dekha k bo nehi hai...then usne apna list close kar dia..priya ki sirf ek hi id hai,jo secconed account tum bol rahe ho mene use add kia tha..par fir Shamta ne khud bataya k bo id fake hai priya ne koi dusri account nehi banaya..shamta ne bhi use add kia tha.n suku she is not in fb or twitter..ye usne bohot pehele ek interview me bhi bola tha n uski sare co-stars jo fb pe hai un sabne bola tha..bo log sabko add karte hai to,chaek their list,tumhe hazaro suku mil jayenge n vivian bhi..par iska matlab ye nehi k sare real hai..real vivian dsena k list me sare bare bare fasion designers add hai like umer zafar,nita lulla n or bhi kahi log...so agar tumhe fake id's par blv kar na hai to karo..but usse galat femi mat creat karo...n ye mat kehna k me tumse jalous hu bcoz tumse un logone chat kia,bcoz vivan ne mujhe kahi bar reply kia,jabki bo kisi ko bhi reply nehi deta,shamta,vishal,madhura,kishwer,abhidnya,sanaya,mohit n many more..in sabke sath me kahi bar chat kar chuki hu..or tabrez ke sath bhi jab bo fb pe tha...bo to meri bohot acha frnd ban chuka tha..mujhe msge bhi karta tha tab bhi jab bo apne wall pe kisi se bat nehi karta tha..n vahbbiz bhi msg n uske page ke through mere sath kahi bar chat kar chuki hai..infact kal bhi kia tha..
friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
hv i ever told ur vivian to be fake so why did u always tll me tht
and sukirti vabbhiz all others were fake bt vivan gv me thr reak pro and i hv applied to thm bt they didnt accept it bcoz thy r the real
vivian is also real bcoz his pro is 100%verified to be real by the fb authorities
and u didnt tell mee about these points
tht they were discussing about their shooting time
he had uploadee the latest photoes which i cn bet u people hv never senn
and moreover hi s family members r connectd with him
u didnt mentioned bcoz these proofs vivian to be real tht s why
and morovvr i thnk u hvnt read it proprly i hv said tht vabbhiz messagd vivian nt me
why will she nt accept vivians request i hv jst told tht i hv applied to thm
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendlyrai

hv i ever told ur vivian to be fake so why did u always tll me tht
and sukirti vabbhiz all others were fake bt vivan gv me thr reak pro and i hv applied to thm bt they didnt accept it bcoz thy r the real
vivian is also real bcoz his pro is 100%verified to be real by the fb authorities
and u didnt tell mee about these points
tht they were discussing about their shooting time
he had uploadee the latest photoes which i cn bet u people hv never senn
and moreover hi s family members r connectd with him
u didnt mentioned bcoz these proofs vivian to be real tht s why
and morovvr i thnk u hvnt read it proprly i hv said tht vabbhiz messagd vivian nt me
why will she nt accept vivians request i hv jst told tht i hv applied to thm

well real vahbbiz add in real vivian's profile nsuku is not in fb..n yes I told u that account verified by fb authority...bcoz they first deactivated his account n after geting all the proofs they activate it again..viv never discusse his shooting time time with others,he told us his shoot time in his status..when he pack up or when he have shoot...ok then pm me those pic which he uplded..bcoz vivian never upld any pic..others tag him..even he don't have time to change his dp..he use that dp since 1 year or more then that..n all his family member is add in this account,Priyanka lal his sister-in-law,parvara garcia his cousin sister..even I can post their pic together...
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
wao lucky you..happy for you..:)i know what's ur exact feeling would..be:)coz viv too replied me on twitter...dats why i know ur happiness..congrats cheer time :)keep smiling ting*****

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendlyrai

friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
debollena i know u  r a family member of pkyewk crew
u know wht they does wht they dont
fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hvnt taken any jobb to make u be.lieve or i dnt give  u also so much importance to make u belevi or to provide u any proof
why r u so mean hv i ever told ur vivian or anyone to be fake thn why r u tlling me hw dare u
u dnt believe ok fine bt why r u increasing enmityship haaa
u dnt believe ok fine i hv not ever told u to believe me bt why r u nfluencing others
see if anyone hv to believe me thn believe and those who dnt wnt plz dont
and see if anyone hs to post anything positive thn post hr
plz dnt suck like deboleena  ok guyz!
and deboleena see dear i dnt wnt to make any enemity with u
u dnt believe me ok nice bt why is this so much rudeness and anger in u
if by making my vivian fake itzz make u happy thn itzz ok bt plzz dnt brk friendship fr so small thing
okk and i believe my friend vivan to be real and if anyone hs prob thn pm me bt plzz dnt post it here and destroy this thred ok...
and deboleena calm down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whr do u live ??????????
is thr too hot which is making u angry????????/
lol
--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
congratzDancing...oye haye party sharty hojaye...Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendlyrai

ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
if anybody is in contact with suku then please tell her to join fb.

how r u all?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index