India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

what Gulaal wants...

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
As i know priority in  Gulaal's life is wellbeing and unity of wasanth's family and kesar...but now she gives her all the priorities for Talli...confused...she is torturing  kesar and how she make love in his mind for Talli by force...now Gulaal's character became complicated...only reason i can guess for her running away is she loves him and she want to escape from her mind...

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
She has so many reasons to run away from Kesar.

1) She is supposed to be loyal to one man, Vasant. She's always been adamant on remaining his wife till she dies.
2) She has seen Kesar a child hence very awkward for her to accept that he has fallen in love with her now.
3) Her promise given to Talli
4) Somewhere, I do think she's running away from something that may force her to re-think all the above. She could be scared that she will become weak in front of him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturi

mystikal Groupbie
mystikal
mystikal

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i smhw dnt approve her running away frm reality
shz a woman of substance n strength 
she need to face evrything dat comes her way vth utmst courage n wisdom

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Gulaal needs someone who loves her and will protect her no matter what. Kesar's just insecure right now because she's not with him but if he had her support then I don't think he'd give her a chance to complain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pranitireemg-Mink-FireSafireFiree

coolsamira Groupbie
coolsamira
coolsamira

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Guys I'm disappointed,don't hink gulal is going to fall in love with kesar,the way she told her mom wo Jesse Gao.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index