Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think, Naina will get shocked initially. But then Daksh will give time for her. Then Naina will tell her complete past to Daksh and hearing all the things he will support her. He will admire her more than before as he finds she is very bold. With all her worries, she finds happiness in every small things and make others happy too... etc. The support Daksh gives her under her every condition make Naina to start thinking of him in a different way. Then she finds that she ever wanted Daksh's support more than anyone. She will be happy in thinking about Daksh's proposal and start to dream the previous incidents they share with. Then she remembers the holy day incident, saving her from goons, applying medicines, terrace issue etc makes her realise that the girl whom Daksh love is noone else, but it is Naina herself. She will recollect all those incidents that he was unhappy when she was with Abhi and found he was looked broken on the day when she said 'Yes' to Abhi, hid the snap at that day. She will get shocked and she will search for it in Daksh wardrobe and finds that its Naina's photo. She will realise how much pain Daksh suffered due to her unwareness of his love towards her. Naina will die for him  and tells Daksh that she is in love with him.  ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nothing like that just watched๐Ÿ˜ˆ  i have decided not to dream & not to think anything positive about ssbn / dakshna.

abhi cartoon jo hai itna bada haddi hai maine poori zindagi mein nahi deksaktihoon. 

i am very disappointed today๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜”
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
by the way i am not liking naina's character too.  why is she so stuborn.  she just wants only help from daksh & cant understand his feelings??  i hate u naina