Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Awesome precap (Page 3)

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ya totally ...stubrun ...
what to do beee...even that script writer will collapse with her way of  facing her life...    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

MistiofMistz IF-Sizzlerz
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I think Ayush might not marry Akurti and for Akurti probably Naina would end up with Dakash... cause they are too cute together.
smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i think Naina will think Daksh is just saying that because he is her best friend. She won't think he really means it because she thinks he is in love with someone else. it would be nice if she did actually believe it though! I think this will get Naina to start to see Daksh in a different light and eventually realise that she loves him.

storytellerSSBN

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
U r ri8 smiley even i feel its better if d story goes that way it would b wonderful to watch their realizatn of true luv from both daksh n naina

storytellerSSBN

ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I think, Naina will get shocked initially. But then Daksh will give time for her. Then Naina will tell her complete past to Daksh and hearing all the things he will support her. He will admire her more than before as he finds she is very bold. With all her worries, she finds happiness in every small things and make others happy too... etc. The support Daksh gives her under her every condition make Naina to start thinking of him in a different way. Then she finds that she ever wanted Daksh's support more than anyone. She will be happy in thinking about Daksh's proposal and start to dream the previous incidents they share with. Then she remembers the holy day incident, saving her from goons, applying medicines, terrace issue etc makes her realise that the girl whom Daksh love is noone else, but it is Naina herself. She will recollect all those incidents that he was unhappy when she was with Abhi and found he was looked broken on the day when she said 'Yes' to Abhi, hid the snap at that day. She will get shocked and she will search for it in Daksh wardrobe and finds that its Naina's photo. She will realise how much pain Daksh suffered due to her unwareness of his love towards her. Naina will die for him  and tells Daksh that she is in love with him.  WinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaanstorytellerSSBN

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
nothing like that just watchedEvil Smile  i have decided not to dream & not to think anything positive about ssbn / dakshna.

abhi cartoon jo hai itna bada haddi hai maine poori zindagi mein nahi deksaktihoon. 

i am very disappointed todayThumbs DownAngry
Unhappy
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
by the way i am not liking naina's character too.  why is she so stuborn.  she just wants only help from daksh & cant understand his feelings??  i hate u naina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index