cutyv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously superb precap

Kinma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Wil it really happen 2mrw ?
Will daksh propose naina as was shown in d precap?
Xcited to watch 2mrws epi

meh 2...
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh Ladka Hai allah!!!
iska mein kya karon!!!
i love him to bits and the pre-cap has me counting down the minutes till tommarow but Yeh Daksh bhi Na kitna budhu hai, he needs to tell her he loves her...
I hope to god that this happens and it ISNT a dream and even if he is saying it jokely it might just make Naina aware of Daksh in that way... aur waise bhi he is so adorable, a man after my own heart, if Naina doesnt wake up and smell the cofee and his love soon i will take him from under her nose!!!
😃 😉 lol

xXx Bee
shita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
might be it is the date only which was there in that article..lets see what will happen ..how will naina react to this proposal..its really amazing..
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bee'z  quote_z are unbeatable ...but what to do? Naina is unpredictable always...ðŸĪŠ Edited by vanadhi - 12 years ago
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh Thank you Vanadhi, you are too sweet and yes you are also correct about Naina being unpredictable, its one of the best things about her!!!
she always has you guessing what she will do next and always manages to suprise you!!!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya totally ...stubrun ...
what to do beee...even that script writer will collapse with her way of  facing her life...    
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Ayush might not marry Akurti and for Akurti probably Naina would end up with Dakash... cause they are too cute together.
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think Naina will think Daksh is just saying that because he is her best friend. She won't think he really means it because she thinks he is in love with someone else. it would be nice if she did actually believe it though! I think this will get Naina to start to see Daksh in a different light and eventually realise that she loves him.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U r ri8 smiley even i feel its better if d story goes that way it would b wonderful to watch their realizatn of true luv from both daksh n naina