Originally posted by undisclosed

mishty...you are like a little fly in the soup😆😆😆

A shameless one who never dies, no matter how hard it is smacked🤣🤣🤣
Posted: 12 years ago

@misty:  poking those who already r there ...will be a good idea????😳

u want to be in that post right😆😆😆😆

naz...i don't know anything anymore...all i wanted was to see dd at the #1 spot...i would have been happy if it was just once...thats all i wanted...i don't think i can do this anymore...

We should not give up😲
Another thing I can do - since people hate me & curse me anyway is to PM all those 25-50 who are commenting for Maan's FP to come & comment for DD's FP page too😉
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

A shameless one who never dies, no matter how hard it is smacked🤣🤣🤣

they just keep going and going and going...you should just say "hey do you see me commenting overhear????"😛

i dont mind viewing the pics tooo...Sylv...but will it help😲😕😕😕...now y do i sound the weirdest thing on this earth😳
naz...i don't know anything anymore...all i wanted was to see dd at the #1 spot...i would have been happy if it was just once...thats all i wanted...i don't think i can do this anymore...
[/QUOTE]
Sylv...did i make u angry😳😳😳 or this is outburst over her current position

they just keep going and going and going...you should just say "hey do you see me commenting overhear????"😛
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i have no words🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

@misty:  poking those who already r there ...will be a good idea????😳

u want to be in that post right😆

I know -so shameless😆😆😆

Naz- come back here:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/7653-big-money-gives-a-refreshing-break-for-the-small-screen-celebs.htm#1689597
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

We should not give up😲
Another thing I can do - since people hate me & curse me anyway is to PM all those 25-50 who are commenting for Maan's FP to come & comment for DD's FP page too😉
na...just let them be...if they can bring themselves to do it ...then whatever...
Naz - so kaba-mein haddi since has the highest number of comments will always get the alloted points which is 275, then the next highest would be a percentage of that, samje tum😉
Read this:

FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 350 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 350 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover).

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 225 and if Harshad gets 56 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better. We are even working on a way to add Show TRP points also as one of the various parameters in determining the popularity of the actor for the week.
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

Sylv...did i make u angry😳😳😳 or this is outburst over her current position
sorry naz...its not you...and i'm not angry...its regarding the current position...not you...could never be angry at you😳...its taking a tole on me i guess...its like like fighting an uphill battle everyweek...