LAST CHANCE to bring DD & Chaska Meter up!!~B2B#18 - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago

1.  yes, your logic makes sense...but it will still keep dd at #2 i fear...but you are right😳

2. i saw your little work overthere...little cheerleeder😆...they are having a serious discussion overthere and you go in with these huge signs...😆

naz focus...i already explained why he has so many view points...refer to point #1...

and rp has so many comments because they have not neglected to comment on their old articles...i think
Originally posted by undisclosed

1.  yes, your logic makes sense...but it will still keep dd at #2 i fear...but you are right😳

2. i saw your little work overthere...little cheerleeder😆...they are having a serious discussion overthere and you go in with these huge signs...😆
Sylv..in what mood u r today...now i will start laughing louder😲

...little cheerleeder😆🤣

they are having a serious discussion overthere and you go in with these huge signs...😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

@misty...done...

I am always confused now a days ...how come GC got so many view points but DD didnt..n how come RP got so many comments...😕😕😕

Let me show you Naz, go to this link:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2680/rati-pandey/

see the comments, it is 68216, let me know if you see that, the I will continue😉
😆

Sylv..in what mood u r today...now i will start laughing louder😲

...little cheerleeder😆🤣

they are having a serious discussion overthere and you go in with these huge signs...😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she was cute...you should go check it out!
Originally posted by undisclosed

naz focus...i already explained why he has so many view points...refer to point #1...

and rp has so many comments because they have not neglected to comment on their old articles...i think
ok...i will ...but give me a point to focus...😳😳😳..

2 comments in her profile...hitting chaskameter...n signing that petition that were the 3 things i was diong...

along with comments articles brought up by misty...😳😳😳
@Sylv:  i like to remain silent visitor in some posts...😉😉😉

@misty: i am done...no posts since 2 hours..but she has more than 50 points per hour befor that...haila🤢
Teacher - unfortunately, the comments is coming from the fan-page only, not anything else.  The views are coming from everywhere, but I bet most views come from that week's articles/videos/pictures, so if we have something for the current week, I think we should focus on that, let me know if you think otherwise😉
Yes, we should make sure we max our comments on the old articles, but rather than spending time viewing older stuff, we should focus on the week's highlights & pictures maybe.  We are getting another wassup tagged to both for next week😃

naz ...oh and you forgot "viewing"😉

@Sylv:  i like to remain silent visitor in some posts...😉😉😉

@misty: i am done...no posts since 2 hours..but she has more than 50 points per hour befor that...haila🤢

Now go here Naz:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2814/gurmeet-choudhary/

and here:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2907/drashti-dhami/

one is 40677 & another is 34919😭

See the difference & don't forget the kaba-mein-haddi was present before our jodi, so obviously that will be leading, makes sense, see all this & come back, I will continue😉