Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Maaneet-is-best

OMG
😲😲

whats the prob with showing the thorns...misty...😕😕😕..
This content was originally posted by-undisclosed

i don't want to see you wounds...i wanna see the thorns😆

Thanks for clarifying
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

don't worry mishty...we will not start singing songs for you now...that is resserved for your "shop lover"😉😆...where are the thorns?????????????

don't worry mishty...we will not start singing songs for you now...that is resserved for your "shop lover"😉😆...where are the thorns?????????????

🤣🤣🤣shop lover🤣🤣🤣

Naz - pg#49 & 51 for your entertainment
🤣🤣🤣
Teacher - has your day been different today😉  You didn't come in the morning & you are here at this time, are you still in the office😉  I didn't see you on fan-page & you didn't even appreciate my DD pic on FP - something is different today😕
undisclosed thumbnail

wow mishty...you know my whole schedule😆...yes, it was a different day today...we started summer fridays at work...so on fridays...if i get all my urgent work done...i can leave as early as 1pm👏...so i didn't come on gf too much so that i could finish all the important stuff..and so i was able to leave work around 2:30pm...and instead of going out...i just came straight to bed...since i have my "moon" i don't have the energy to do much...

wow mishty...you know my whole schedule😆...yes, it was a different day today...we started summer fridays at work...so on fridays...if i get all my urgent work done...i can leave as early as 1pm👏...so i didn't come on gf too much so that i could finish all the important stuff..and so i was able to leave work around 2:30pm...and instead of going out...i just came straight to bed...since i have my "moon" i don't have the energy to do much...

Of course I can sense & tell what is going on, koi shak😉

undisclosed thumbnail

what does koi shack mean????...i just got used to samje tum...and you are changing it on me now...😆

Good news - go quickly to this thread😉

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1693685

🥳Yipee🥳Yipee🥳 🥳Yipee🥳

GHSP is NOT ending