LAST CHANCE to bring DD & Chaska Meter up!!~B2B#18 - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

i have placed an order, by the way can we place an order for something that is not even sold😆

Oh would love that, can we 😉 me so with you on this 😆
Originally posted by drdee142

Oh would love that, can we 😉 me so with you on this 😆

mishty where are you, potential customer here
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

mishty where are you, potential customer here

Think of the devil & haazir😈
My take for the episode if anyone is interested in reading :P

Loved it ! Loved it to the core !

Yesterday for unnecessary reasons people started bashing Geet just because of ONE line in the precap .. they jumped the guns .. they were ready to kill her! Just because this poor girl wants to keep her relationship with each family member in tact and in good memory before leaving AND to prove to them that her Maan isn't a cheater. And yet people feel the need to bash her before she even justifies herself?  Why? I ask why is it so important nowadays to always come to a conclusion before actually seeing the whole package? What good is it going to do to you? *sigh* .. that's the sad reality at the moment but I hope people's perception towards Geet changes! The girl proves today that Maan is of higher prestige for her than anyone else! It's her man's honour at stake in that house and she wants to stay back to save that honour. Maan Singh Khurana is not a cheater or "dhokebaaz" .. and Geet Singh Khurana our Sherni will prove it to them!! Haan ! 😳

Onto the episode .. I loved it not only because of the logical sequencing of everything that happened but the way it was crafted. They showed us more than just Maaneet and gave us a whole package to take the story forward.

Maaneet with their strongest bond ever as husband and wife .. taking decisions together and sticking together no matter what storm comes through. This is how a relationship should be. When the girl wants her man to be by her side .. the man only says what she wants to hear. That it shouldn't be a question that he'd stick by her side and help her. Maan assures her just that. He'd rather die than not be by her side. They are soul-bound so of course he'll be with her even if he's not physically present. She says that the daughter and wife farz is equal at the moment.. they are fighting together.. as a wife she knows her duty .. she should be going with him but as a daughter of the house .. she cannot see that the reason for her family's sadness is her. She has to be responsible for clearing their doubts .. and she will be doing the duty of a wife too .. making sure to stick by her husband .. especially when he is right .. he has loved her unconditionally and she has as well .. and because of that love she has to tell her Beeji that Maan is much better than what Beeji thinks of him. Loved the understanding between them .. it was both absolutely awww and mature 😳 Maaneet are a gem 😳 (Barry: GREAT JOB!) And a big big jhappi to my Sherni Geet 🤗

Ok onto the most CACKLE-WORTHY scene of the day .. Lucky & Mamay .. I don't even know where to start.. but these two were just mindblowingly awesomesauce 🤣 I was ROFLing like a mad woman in my house. Beating my pillow and trying to catch my breath with the way Lucky was describing the different ways Maan "saved" Jugnu Mamay 🤣 Lord help me these two are a crackup. There were far too many dhamaal ke dialogues in that scene for me to jot em all down .. but omg hats off to these two for creating such humour that makes our stomachs hurt and our eyes tear up with laughter .. my lord it was too funny .. but on a serious note I am glad to see my prediction coming true .. I had predicted that Lucky and Pammi would be the first ones to support Maaneet.. and yesterday we saw that .. and today again we see Lucky sulking because Maaneet are separate right now  .. awww poor Lucky .. he's sho shweet 😳 caring for his Didi and Jeeja like that 😳 .. and haha Mamay got his rightful insaaf by Beeji 😆 Kinna wadda jhappad raseed kiya ayyooo .. bohat zor ki lagi Mamay ko 😆 But it was nice to see even Mamay get shocked at his kartoot that landed Maaneet in such a havoc ... even if it was in a drunken state ..  but as he said even God won't forgive him for bichaid-ing two Premis 😆 .. no no Mamay they'll unite soon enough 😳

Alrighty .. so yesterday we saw a glimpse of Tej being interrupted by an important call .. but his anger had gotten the best of him and he completely ignored it .. turns out that moment changed their life and put their situation at stake ... so Tej wanted to start a new business .. and before getting to see it bloom crisis strikes and their house is sold.. now it's Maan Singh Khurana's turn to solve their problem in MSK style. 😎 Geet very rightly asks her hubby for help .. she knows he's an expert in this field so she's sure that he can handle it .. 😃 he is MSK after all na 😳 ..

Ok so the fact that we got MSK back today .. especially in his formals was just 😍 and ☺️ ... this man couldn't look more dashing OMGG .. I was blushing like mad .. and going EEP! He's back! He's really BACK! ☺️☺️☺️ Maan Singh Khurana .. work your magic!

Precap: OMGGG! ☺️ I had wanted to see this for so long! Reminded me of his first KC entry with all his guards and cars tailing behind his .. doors being opened for him .. him walking out in styleee 😎 All slick and sexy .. with his MSK walk of fame 😆 .. this man creates magic just with his presence .. 😳 Now we see the real MSK back in action ..

and OH! Adi Sir is back too 😳 Yay 😃 I hope Adi Sir ends up helping MSK .. his right hand companion .. and plus .. more of AdiMaan 😳 😆 

Wonderful Episode that moved the story forward! GC/DD/SS and every character from this family did a fanstastic job today! 👏 Barry ..love you for the dialogues as well! 👏

That's it for my bak bak today 😃

Love,

Z

<3
Mish,...you are back!
I'm leaving...😭
Dee...you love cricket too🤢..Yikes!!
Kirti...i wanna buy what you are buying😍
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Think of the devil & haazir😈