PYAR KI NAYI PARIBHASHA - A NEW DIMENSION TO LOVE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
To say yesterday's episode was mindblowing would be an understatement. By this I don't mean in terms of acting, execution or even the evergreen Maneet chemistry. But I mean in terms of the message the CVs are trying to send out.

So far we have read and heard that love is a two-way street...it is a combination of give and take. When we get married, whatever religion we belong to we take a vow to love and cherish our partner "till death do us part". How many married couples actually follow this vow? We promise to stand by our spouse in sickness and health and we also agree to share our worldly possessions and of course our happiness and sorrows. But how many of us agree to share the troubles of our spouse's families? We always say that your family is mine but when trouble brews in a family to we stick by them and put our marriage at stake to solve their problems? Nine times out of ten we will think why should I risk my marriage for them? This is just a general observation that I make having seen many married couples live their lives.

After seeing yesterday's episode many would have thought that Geet's decision to stay behind and send Maan away is totally out of character. She has apparently chosen her family over her husband. And Maan being the ever-loving husband has agreed to leave her and go. Again fingers will be pointed at Geet and the CVs accused of spoiling her character. But from my POV this is a very good issue which the show has taken up. Nine times out of ten the couple (here Maneet) would have left Beeji's house and promised that later we will try and pacify them. But Geet does not want to do that. She not only wants her family to change their opinion about her husband, but she also wants to erase the hurt they have caused to the family by their charade. In this her husband not only supports her and stands by her solid like a rock but is even prepared to leave her and go away till she succeeds in putting things right. Tell me how many men will do this? MSK not only loves his wife dearly and understands her desires, but supports her in all her causes...so long as he believes they are justifiable. Now that is what I call true love and a true Marital relationship. Where you think not only of yourself and your family but also of your wife and her family. i was deeply moved by this track and I think if we look at it with a clear mind we will see that Geet is absolutely correct in her decision to make her family respect her husband and also to wipe off the hurt they have innocently inflicted on her family. And as for Maan supporting her in this move I can only say hats off to him and I wish there were many more husbands like him in this world who would stand by their wives and her family in times like this. i think this will be a really interesting track. Today Maneet have shown a totally new dimension of love...that of an absolutely selfless love where they put family feelings before their own feelings and needs.

I am sorry if I have offended any one but this is purely my POV.