Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow...awesome prem...kash cv's ne iska 50% bhi dikhaya hota...
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well written prem.. iwud add my version of arjun arohi settling down after this.. maybe later
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was the way that should have been ended:
Perfect,flawless and yet keep the filmy feel with the proper characterisation and most of all, goes beyond the step of the married couple life.

Splendid prem!

and that would have made KMH2 a 6.5 out of a 10, everything would have been just so clear and yes, giving hope for a kmh3 even if it will not need to be the case
channi_star thumbnail
wow prem this was too good!!!
wish v had such a good n a happy endin!!!!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
wow prem

amazing attempt!!

i ddn like d las bit sinc he filed the complaint against dadu hu ddnt kno anythng about it

pls do continue if possible.x
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

wow prem

amazing attempt!!

i ddn like d las bit sinc he filed the complaint against dadu hu ddnt kno anythng about it

pls do continue if possible.x

He did not file a complain agianst anyone. He just wanted his mom to be declared a non terrorist and be freed of all criminal charges. The police would eventually investigate and decide who the culprit are. Don't you feel his mom deserve justice
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wish they could have shown something similar to this to public-people could have remember for ever this sequel.it was logical when person looses their loved ones for wrong reasons their heart changes and they want to change their life style so others should not suffer,not many people can do but true love has got power to change the people but it is very rare.
but CV has lost the ground they had killed main plot of the story they had shown all irrelevant thing which can spoil the image of the show is they did it purposely?or the cv has change?cant believe that initial part of this squeal was so perfect and how come this big blunder?cant believe the contrast.

chathu_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think I like this ending than what we got from the cv's