myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Arjun wakes up and finds himself in hospital. Arohi is sitting next to him.

Many Ahluwaliah standing in room like Bua, Sanchit, Amrit, Kartar etc

Arjun: Arohi tum teek to ho na, Mikhael Mikhael kahan hai Arohi

Arohi keeps quiet

Arjun tries to get up and sit: Mikhael kahan hai, teek to hai na woh Arohi?

Arohi: Tum tume chot lagi hai Arjun, tum aram karo

Arjun getting more tensed: Kya kya hua sach sach batao, please

Arohi: Mikhael ko Chachu ne goli mari mujhe bachanae ke liye aur            aur

Arjun: Aur aur kya, batao mujhe

Kartar holding his hand: Arjun putar, woh                  woh Mikhael  ko seene main goli lagi aur who bach nahi paya

Arjun pulls his hands off Kartar hand and tries to stand.

Arjun: Mikhaelll

Arohi: Tum tum kahan ja rahe ho

Kartar: Arjun puttar tum

Arjun gets up and goes fast out of the hospital.

Arohi, Amrit, Bua, Sanchit go with him but he does not stop

Arjun reaches Singhania mansion

Mikhael body is there and all people sitting around in hall

Rashi and Romit see him first and in tears

Rashi: Arjunnn and rushes and hugs him and starts crying

Romit: Brooo goes and hugs him and starts crying yeh sab kya hogaya, Mikhael bhaiyaa nahi rahe

Arjun consoles them but is himself shocked at the fact that Mikhael had died. He had thought he would disarm Mikhael and put sense in his head but by that time he had been hit on head and got unconscious. Why why had Mikhael taken such an extreme step? Why? Yes, Arjun disliked Mikhael for misbehaving him, giving his supari and trying to kill him but that did not mean he wanted Mikhael dead at such a young age and in such horrific circumstances.

He consoles Rashi and Romit and then sees Kumud who has sat with shocked expression, without any tears as if she still does not believe her Mikhael is no more. He goes towards her and sees Mikhael's face for a few seconds.

He goes to Kumud and says "Mom" and places his hand on her hand.

Kumud looks at him and says "Arjun, Mikhael"

Arjun hugs her tightly.

Kumud: Arjun, get my Mikhael back please.

Kumud: You do everything that Rudra says na never disobey him right, please I will tell Rudra to tell you, please get my Mikhael back

Rashi and Romit start crying badly hearing this.

Arjun with tears in eyes: Mom (takes her face in his hands) Mikhael is no more, he will never come back

Kumud: Nooo

Arjun: Yes, mom. Mikhael has left us and gone and hugs her tightly

Kumud starts crying saying "Mikhael cannot leave me and go"

After sometime Arjun ask dadi who is sitting next to Kumud: Dadi, where is dad?

Dadi: Not sure beta, in his study may be?

Arjun gives Kumud to dadi and goes searching his father RPS. He finds him study very upset, never seen him like that in his life. RPS on armchair with eyes closed and shoulders dropped.

Arjun goes in and kneels near the arm chair where RPS is sitting.

Arjun holds his hand and RPS looks at him

Arjun : Dad

RPS: Arjun

Arjun: Yeh sab kya hogaya dad? Kyun hogaya, Mikhaell

RPS shuts his eyes and tears start flowing from his eyes

Arjun holds his hand to help him get his composure back

RPS remembers the jail scene where he had told Arjun, I always considered you as my own son but you considered me as your step father

RPS: Yeh sab meri gunaaon ki saaza hai Arjun joh mere bachchon ko mil rahi hain and looks at Arjun

Arjun with tears: Nahi dad, please

RPS: Nahi Arjun,  I wanted to take revenge on Kartar Ahluwaliah for the one error he did in life and I became so obsessed with that revenge that I never realized when I went in wrong direction to earn money. Only revenge dominated my mind for past 30 years and that destroyed my family, I realize it now. First Rashi, then you now Mikhael all your life's are destroyed because of me.

Arjun: No dad

RPS:  You know I had adopted you just for my own purpose seeing your braveness at such young age,I felt you will be very useful in long term for my business. I became obsessed with that revenge and wanted you to take that revenge on my behalf and hence gave you your mother's file. In hindsight, I should have just not revealed the fact to you not at this stage of your life. I used you all life for my own selfish purposes. I am very sorry Arjun.

RPS holds Arjun hand.

Arjun: Daddd please (shocked by RPS revelation)

RPS: No Arjun, please allow me to speak. Mikhael died because of me. I always felt you were more capable of handling business and forgot all five fingers are not same size. I never realized the impact that my favouring you in business was having on Mikhael's mind. I had done that with intention that you always stay loyal to me but Mikhael misunderstood me. I tried to make him clear after you went to jail that he was my son, so I clearly loved him more and he was my heir apparent, but I guess that was not enough for Mikhael. He had already gone into a dark valley from where there was no return.

Arjun again shocked by RPS revelation. He feels this is not correct time to question his father.

Arjun: Dad, you are not the only one responsible for Mikhael's plight. Somewhere I am also responsible.

RPS looking at him questioningly.

Arjun: I always kept quiet and forgave Mikhael whenever he gave supari to kill me or gave information to enemies to kill me.

RPS shocked and looking at him

Arjun:  That made him more braver to continue in wrong path.

RPS: Why did you not tell me Arjun?

Arjun: Sorry dad, I think I faltered there. I should have told you long back so that you could try and check Mikhael. And who knows may be then Mikhael wuld have been well and alive today. Its my fault also(chokes)

RPS: No Arjun, do not blame yourself. You did everything to keep our family together.

RPS and Arjun hug each other and cry for a couple of minutes.

Billu comes in: Arjun Bhai, punditji is calling

Arjun: We will come Billu you go

Arjun gets up and helps give shoulder to RPS to get up from arm chair.

Kumud and Rashi do not want to let go Mikhael body. All break down watching Kumud cry hysterically.

Arjun goes and conforts Kumud and gives her to dadi again. One last time he looks at Mikhael and remembers all the times they hand spent(happy ones), him talking of the girl he met at masqueder party,  him saying sorry to mikhael for not allowing him to hurt Gauri at party etc.  

Then they go to the grave yard for his funeral.

RPS just cannot get the strength to lit Mikhael's funeral pyre and Arjun holds his hand and helps him lit the prye. Arjun comforts Romit and RPS after the funeral pyre is lit.

After 4 days, Arjun in his mom's house. RPS comes to his house.

Arjun looking at his mom photo" Arohi, how I wish dad was here?

He sees RPS reflection in his mom photo.

Arjun: Daddd and goes and hugs him  

Kumud, Rashi, Romit and Raj also come with him.

RPS:  Arjun, I have come to ask you one last favour.

Arjun: Please tell dad, you do not have to ask me just tell me and I will do it. You know that na

RPS: I have decided to leave all this bad path and change my life Arjun. I am going to surrender to police.

Arjun with tears: Daddd

RPS: Will you take care of my family, our family till I come back? I am also going to give all the illegal business documents and details to police. Willl you please take care of our house and legal business till I come back from jail? Please

Arjun : Definetly dad, you do not worry. I will take care of my family members and our business and house till you come back

RPS: Thanks Arjun, I knew I can count on you. God bless you.

RPS begins to leave(with heavy steps). When he is near the door Arjun calls him "Dad"

Arjun goes to him hugs him and says "I love you very much dad, take care and do not worry about Rashi, Romit and mom or business. I will keep coming to meet you in jail. I am always with you and will always be there for you dad. And i want you to know you are a perfect papa for me and today i am proud to be your son"

RPS hugs him back and says "I love you too son(chokes), love you too"

Ahluwaliah's come and ask forgiveness from Arjun for their behavior towards him and Arjun forgives them. But not all, he files a complaint in police station to reverse the court order that his mom was a terrorist 25 years back and to prove her innocence and to punish guilty as per law.

After 2-3 weeks Kumud, Billu, Makrand,Romit and Rashi arrange for Arjun to go on honeymoon to Shimla and get them tickets.

Arjun and Arohi leave for honeymoon.

To know his real father and other details like what happened on honeymoon etc we can wait for KMH3 because that will be too long if I add that in this scene.

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wao prem,amazng. I wish cv's hv d same thought as u. Bt m sure they wl spoil it again. Vry much disapointd wid cv's specialy 4 dis finale week. Seasn 3 must hv 2 cm.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...that was too good...but ppl here might kill you for not having arjuhi scenes n i thought probably after michael's death rps would disown arjun...but you turned it the other way round! fab job!! :) Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow i lovd d last line more
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrshn

wow...that was too good...but ppl here might kill you for not having arjuhi scenes n i thought probably after michael's death rps would disown arjun...but you turned it the other way round! fab job!! :)

for that they can read so many FFs

I am just looking for a good logical conclusion

If it was maha episode i could have added honeymoon scenes

and as far as i am concerned they are already married so again marrying is just a ritual it does not have value like 1st time marriage
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very good and logical but we all knw CV's won't do anything near this
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

for that they can read so many FFs

I am just looking for a good logical conclusion

If it was maha episode i could have added honeymoon scenes

and as far as i am concerned they are already married so again marrying is just a ritual it does not have value like 1st time marriage

impressive explanation!
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was so good, wish something similar happens in show.
karankritikafan thumbnail
I dont think rps would care about michaels death he never really cared about rashi when she was pushed down stairs so why would he care about michael he doesnt care about any one hes a heartles person
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankritikafan

I dont think rps would care about michaels death he never really cared about rashi when she was pushed down stairs so why would he care about michael he doesnt care about any one hes a heartles person

I know but this how we can give a logical closure to show atleast not leave everything hanging to viewer imaginations
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago