Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Dearest Anju,
Wish You a Very "Happy Birthday"
And A Wonderful year Ahead.
Its great to see a thread after all these years. Reminded me of our JJKN days together.
Best Wishes today and forever.

Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Dearest Anju,

Wish You a Very "Happy Birthday"
And A Wonderful year Ahead.
Its great to see a thread after all these years. Reminded me of our JJKN days together.
Best Wishes today and forever.

Thanks Madhu..Seeing you here on CCBM has made me so happy. I have smile on my face. I have missed our time that we spent on JJKN and the group that we formed. We have come a long way. And yes, even I was nostalgic seeing this thread - The way we used to do in our old times.
Do come here and post too Madhu. It was always good to read your posts..
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anju many happy returns of the day. Hope all your dreams come true.
Lot and lots of love.
๐Ÿ˜‰
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ANJU JE VOUS SOUHAITE UNE VIE PLEINNE DE JOIE ET DE PROSPERITE PLEINNE DE BONHEUR ALORS JOYEUX ANNIVERSSAIRE CHERE AMIE HAPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

OMG... What is this????

I am speechless...don't know what to write.. I come here and what do I see... A birthday thread for me...
Awww, so sweet of you all..

Thanks Preeti dear for opening this thread and for a fabulous party and gifts and write-up..You are a sweetheart.
Now if my girls will know that my friends have already started wishing me they will be upset and will crib "Mommy, your b'day is tomorrow how can they do that now. We wanted to be the first one to wish you."

Thank you so much,..I will have to show this thread to my girls and hubby... they will be amazed.. So much thought and effort has gone into this.
Thanks Preeti...

you are always welcome dear ๐Ÿ˜Š...its an immense pleasure for me by opening an birthday thread to an legendry analyser๐Ÿ˜Š...i feel happy 2 know tat u r happy by the birthday thread opened by me๐Ÿ˜Š...n soo sweet of ur daughters...๐Ÿ˜Š