Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is great to see you back...welcome😊
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks di..🤗How are you??? I dont get colors here and see that nothing much happened yet 😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks di..🤗How are you??? I dont get colors here and see that nothing much happened yet 😆

We are still waiting for Gauri to find out about Jagya...she is hopefully to enter Jagya's home today and then the roof is going up in flames. Anandi's crying fest that hopefully ended 2 days ago...should not begin again.

Other than that , Jagya has been disowned, still lying to Gauri, blames Anandi for everything...your usual weekday serial storyline😉😉...Message till now--------NONE

I am fine but will be away soon...so it seems we are taking it in turns😊
ammoos thumbnail
Just read about A-G faceoff.. looking forward to it..

Yes we are taking turns but BREAK is a must for we women... be it for a day or for a while.. feel so good.. Good luck with yours..
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Hi Uma,

Welcome back!!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
HI Uma!!🤗
welcome jee welcome...🥳
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Woohoo!!🥳 Our teacherji's back,we tried to be good kids as you ordered ðŸ˜‰,now that you are back we will be back at mischief .😈..😈😆😆
Hope your FIL's health is better and you had great time at "shyama sundara kera kedaaraamee bhumii"..Missed you too🤗..Welcome back,Uma😊
ammoos thumbnail
Thanks priya, Khusi n Jyo...
Jyo..u back to mischief.. me too back with my stick😈kaanaaam😛

Thanks to all ur prayers, FIL is back home but will take time to heal... will know in another 3 weeks.. He is all happy to be back in his NEW home (sasuraal recently renovated and housewarming was on Monday)
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey ammoos welcome back🤗
glad to c ya...😊 good to know that your FIL is happy with the renovated sweet home😊 i'm sure he'll be fine soon😊

btw lot of exciting things happened in BV in the past few weeks😉 maybe some more excitement will happen in the future tracks...😃
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Uma hun!!! Welcome back!!!

How's everything with u? Missed u babez! Can't wait to see u back in full-action *hehehe*

Cheers,
Sana~