Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar, the new villian????!!!! - Page 2

sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maneet1985

hi guys!!!

yes even i feel that either his second wife must have left him and he wants to return!

even though BM will forgive him i dont think others will esp inder and panna...

he had sent a mail which shows his entry!!!

but why negative...

cant he be postive...

yeah this show is great becouse there are no negitives in here  so why have one. 
sounds like that movie,  remember  where rajesh khanna went to USA and his family in india think he dies in accident,  then when akshey khanna go to USA he met him and find out his second NRI wife left him and he has saon from that wife then he goes back to india all is forgiven,  so maybe his modren exciting wifey dumped him, and he wants to come back but you are right that dont have to be neg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara_sara

yeah this show is great becouse there are no negitives in here  so why have one. 
sounds like that movie,  remember  where rajesh khanna went to USA and his family in india think he dies in accident,  then when akshey khanna go to USA he met him and find out his second NRI wife left him and he has saon from that wife then he goes back to india all is forgiven,  so maybe his modren exciting wifey dumped him, and he wants to come back but you are right that dont have to be neg

yes he can come back.. ask for maafi from his father mother wif and children...
craziekudi thumbnail
oops i didnt notice... yeh bhi i. Kashyap
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dailyvisitor

Sometime back there was an article that there will be entry of a villian in SGP... Peeya is just temporary villian, that too because she is sick and not in her senses... the sudden entry of Ishwar (through his letter) is looking odd and he can be the new villian in SGP, cant say for sure, but can be... what say people????

I didn't think of this tell I read your post, but maybe Bada Papa has lost all his money or wife or both to lenders and he is coming to drive everyone out of the house so he can sell it, I mean think about it that house must fitch a really good price.
panic_monger thumbnail
ishwar as villian...no no not at all i dont think dat he is coming back to cause any more problem... as he has created a lot ...😊
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ffern1012

I didn't think of this tell I read your post, but maybe Bada Papa has lost all his money or wife or both to lenders and he is coming to drive everyone out of the house so he can sell it, I mean think about it that house must fitch a really good price.

cant see BP as V person,   what  we know from flash backs or family he just left his family to fly high, but kept in touch with his mother,   and if he wanted the house he never would have left it, beside it belong to dadaji,   maybe he is sick and not long to live so he wants to repent and new exciting family dont care for him in his time of need, who know lets see whats going on  his second wife maybe  a V person but dont think so as she has not came there until now,