Sasural Genda Phool

Ishwar, the new villian????!!!!

BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sometime back there was an article that there will be entry of a villian in SGP... Peeya is just temporary villian, that too because she is sick and not in her senses... the sudden entry of Ishwar (through his letter) is looking odd and he can be the new villian in SGP, cant say for sure, but can be... what say people????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r right he is playing the -ve character
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dailyvisitor

Sometime back there was an article that there will be entry of a villian in SGP... Peeya is just temporary villian, that too because she is sick and not in her senses... the sudden entry of Ishwar (through his letter) is looking odd and he can be the new villian in SGP, cant say for sure, but can be... what say people????

I think he has got sick of his second wifey and now wants to come back to old life, where his wife worship him,  and thinks he is god,  so he wants to come home with his tail between his legs, and BM will forgive him and let him come home, but it will be the second wife who will follow him and be  the V person whats you think of that?????
and piya is not the V its raunak who is deranged he left his house  becouse his ego cant handle reality of the life, and cowerd try to kill himself.  
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i will nt say Ishwar is a villain first of all..
he is a very selfish man...and has committed a very unforgivable mistake...
so even if he comes back...he will come back not to cause problems...so he cannot be a villain...
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I agree with Shwetha. Ishwar is a jerk. He does not deserve forgiveness. The good thing about SGP is that there are no negative characters in the true sense, like in other shows. Here every character is normal. So even if Ishwar comes back, he would come back for his own selfish reasons (Like maybe his wife turned him out😆) but he won't plot and scheme to make others' lives miserable.

Anyway, its too early to say. Let the track begin first!
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dun think Ishwar is gonna be a villian... hes jus person who doesnt see anything apart frm his selfish interest... dun think he will come bak to cause any prb.. wht prob can he create anyway?! 😛! Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No, not Ishwar. He may be a jerk and a selfish person, but I dont think he can be a villian. 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too agree  with shwetha, Ishwar is lot of things but not Villian . Villian is some one who is capable of crime , harm ,cheating , wickedness ,  damage and responsible for specified trouble . So I don't see Ishawar can fit in to this criteria .

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I DON'T THINK ISHWAR WILL BE THE V I THINK HE WILL HAVE SOME SERIOUS ILLNESS AND HE RETURNS HOME FOR FORGIVNESS AND HIS 2ND WIFE OR CHILDREN WILL FOLLOW HIS AND CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE FAMILY
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_sara

I think he has got sick of his second wifey and now wants to come back to old life, where his wife worship him,  and thinks he is god,  so he wants to come home with his tail between his legs, and BM will forgive him and let him come home, but it will be the second wife who will follow him and be  the V person whats you think of that?????
and piya is not the V its raunak who is deranged he left his house  becouse his ego cant handle reality of the life, and cowerd try to kill himself.  

hi guys!!!

yes even i feel that either his second wife must have left him and he wants to return!

even though BM will forgive him i dont think others will esp inder and panna...

he had sent a mail which shows his entry!!!

but why negative...

cant he be postive...