Poll Question :

Who would you want the wolf to drool over?

Poll Choice
Pia
Misha
Panchi
Ruhi
Tanushree
Any guy? :P
Someone who hasnt come yet!
No one
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Who do you want the new werewolf to fall in love or like? tell me your choices and the reasons behind it. give me honest answers.

If its Pia! then a reply is a must. i really want to know.

Or do you want him to be vengeful and bad?

REPLY REPLY REPLY

I think WW 's love interest would be Misha. 

i think he will b bad and revengeful as per the article πŸ˜†

btw welcome back to forums Ayantika 😊

it doesnt really matter what i want.lol Its kinda clear, that he will start feelin for Piya in the beginning. or instead he'll trouble her. not sure yet. but considering yesterday seems they' ll develop some kind of relationship anyways. maybe bit love first then friendship or some kind of 'grey' pull. i personally wanted a werewolf involved with Abhiya since beginning, with the fact reserved that Piyas heart only belongs to Abhay. Even if some emotions come in between she'll always choose Abhay.
Otherwise with the fact reserved that the screenspace wont take over Abhiya he can later on start feeling for someone else:) i would want him on his own though.Edited by cooliecute - 12 years ago
but he will fall for piya
and his brother will fall for misha
No use of poll now new article says tht new guy will fall for PiaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
as we have seen the article ...jacob character is inspired frm twilight jacob sooo for sure his love interest would be piya...whehter it might be one sided love
It will be Pia because than again a love triangle will start Abhay-Pia-New werewolf...

PYEK has got really nice storyline after leap...

Abhay come fast ...PL
i dont understand why does all the guys fall in love with piya? is she the only girl left in the whole of dehradun? now again there will be a new love triangle bet abhay piya and this new entry! i think piya also will fall for this guy, because in twilight also bella does reciprocate jacobs love though she did love edward also! and i think abhay is giong to take forever to come back, which i doubt!