don't want rudra 2 forget gauri again

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i just don't want rudra to forget gauri again after he reaches his home alongwith her😲i just don't want to see rudra running after pihu again forgetting gauri completely as soon as he reaches his own housei am just wishing that rudra doesn't get busy again in the preparations of his upcoming marriage with pihu completely forgetting his gauri😭infact i would love to see rudra taking care of his gauri forgetting completely about his own marriage with pihu😃 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think that R will forget what happened and what he felt when G was missing. He'll start to question himself about the connection which exist between him and Gauri, and as shown in the precap, he'll question Gauri as well! He's already accepted that there's something between them. While the wedding's preparations will continue, he'll continue to take care of G.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rudra has started changing and he is not bothering for pihu anymore. as before The change is taking place gradually
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I loved Rudra so much in the last few episodes of Sangini. He is just amazing to watch & the way he showed his concern for Gauri was really something. I love the fact that all that he thinks right about now is Gauri and not his marriage to Pihu.