seems like bv has got all its lost viewers back now
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

wow very good bv keep it upπŸ‘
i am shocked the repeats r also in top 10,
seems like bv has got all its lost viewers back now

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No matter how much people hate and curse the track...at the end of the day BV is at number 1 πŸ€£ ...howwzzat possible?  I thought its only 3 or 4 of us liking this track ,...πŸ˜† but looks like people just want "Drama" and thats provided by Mr. Jagat Singh and Ms. Gauri Singh...If you take them out...BV will be left with just morose, crying people of Jaitser...making tea, visiting temples and eating kachori, jalebi and samosa...πŸ₯±
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divmath

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No matter how much people hate and curse the track...at the end of the day BV is at number 1 πŸ€£ ...howwzzat possible?  I thought its only 3 or 4 of us liking this track ,...πŸ˜† but looks like people just want "Drama" and thats provided by Mr. Jagat Singh and Ms. Gauri Singh...If you take them out...BV will be left with just morose, crying people of Jaitser...making tea, visiting temples and eating kachori, jalebi and samosa...πŸ₯±

yaa right now j and g r pulling the trps undoubtedly, everyone is only interested in their story.
i toh dont even care what ahppens with aandi , and that jaitser drama will only get int when j and g returns otherwiseSleepy
this shows that ppl r really liking this track , its so interesting , and fresh
divmath thumbnail

yaa right now j and g r pulling the trps undoubtedly, everyone is only interested in their story.
i toh dont even care what ahppens with aandi , and that jaitser drama will only get int when j and g returns otherwiseπŸ₯±
this shows that ppl r really liking this track , its so interesting , and fresh

Ohh yaaa...Anandi is the most boring character on Indian TV...I have said this before as well...she will be the same until may be she starts studying...I hope to god she does, but now I seriously doubt that will happen considering the upcoming twist, so frankly I dont care anymore whether she studies or not, have been disappointed many times before so I have given up on her...but her saccharine sweetness gets on my nerves...she is too much of a miss goody two shoes to handle...at least I cannot...watching her can be sooo damn irritating...I cant tell you...Currently I am hooked to BV only and only because of Ga-Ga...the day they change the track I will be off BV for sure...I dont want to see "Cry Vadhu" and her devi roopi sacrifices and mahaanta...I want some high octane drama which I am soo looking forward to with the upcoming track...baaki as I said jaaye tel lene...humein kya... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divmath

Ohh yaaa...Anandi is the most boring character on Indian TV...I have said this before as well...she will be the same until may be she starts studying...I hope to god she does, but now I seriously doubt that will happen considering the upcoming twist, so frankly I dont care anymore whether she studies or not, have been disappointed many times before so I have given up on her...but her saccharine sweetness gets on my nerves...she is too much of a miss goody two shoes to handle...at least I cannot...watching her can be sooo damn irritating...I cant tell you...Currently I am hooked to BV only and only because of Ga-Ga...the day they change the track I will be off BV for sure...I dont want to see "Cry Vadhu" and her devi roopi sacrifices and mahaanta...I want some high octane drama which I am soo looking forward to with the upcoming track...baaki as I said jaaye tel lene...humein kya... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bilkul baaki sab tel lene jaaye gaga goes i goπŸ˜†i am just happy ki we have witnessed
g and j r running the show entirely these days on their shoulder,otherwise the show would have fallen flat 
even if anadi studies, i will still be bored of her, she gives no masala to viewers(atleast no 2 me), same old predictable she is, once in a blue moon u get some spark in her
divmath thumbnail

bilkul baaki sab tel lene jaaye gaga goes i goπŸ˜†i am just happy ki we have witnessed
g and j r running the show entirely these days on their shoulder,otherwise the show would have fallen flat 
even if anadi studies, i will still be bored of her, she gives no masala to viewers(atleast no 2 me), same old predictable she is, once in a blue moon u get some spark in her

How true !!! I completely lost interest in Anandi the character after the first leap...first because I did not and even now dont like Pratyusha as Anandi...I somehow could never connect with her...there is something majorly lacking in her...anyways just a personal view...but yes even otherwise...Anandi the character does nothing in BV except shed tears, sacrifice and act like a demi goddess...spare me the pain of watching all that...I cant take it...even if she studies...she will be shown as some superwoman who can do anything and everything...like the way she topped 10th board after studying for 1 week...so I wont be surprised if they make her a doctor within 2 years...and moreover her chemistry with Jagya was "Zero" ...never liked their pair...looked so forced and odd ! So the only reason I still watch after leap BV ( I was soo against the leap)...is because of Ga-Ga...Gauri's entry hooked me on to the show again...and now this drama...will be interesting to watch ! Finally I always wanted Jagya-Gauri marriage and that is happening...πŸ˜‰ revenge or no revenge I am all for it ...So I am Team Gauri any given day...whether she is positive or negative..doesnt matter...same with Jag...although he is bad...I dont mind watching him...πŸ˜‰ Both Shashank and Anjum are fabulous actors and play their characters to the T !! kudos to both...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (May 31,2011) :---------- NWE India   

(1)  Colors   2000-2030   Balika Vadhu

(2) Colors  2200-2230    Uttaran

(3) StarPlus  1930-2000   Saathiya/Sasural Genda Phool ??

(4) Colors  2030-2100   Laagi Tujhse Lagan

(5) Colors  2230-2300   Naa Aana Iss Des Laado

(6)  ZeeTV    2100-2130  Pavitra Rishta  

(7)  Sony   2130-2200   X - Factor

(8)  Colors    2100-2130    Phulwa

(9)  StarPlus    2130-2200  Yeh Rishta Kya Kehleta Hain  

(10)  Sony   2100-2130 X – Factor