Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

NEW PROMO (Page 5)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

now this is totally crap..how will the doctor save one life..ROFL..what if manav chooses baby..ROFL..archana has to live also for the baby to grow..ROFL..my god never heard anything more stupid than this..ROFL

ROFLROFL i want to see how the doctor will take out 2 to 3 months old baby out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SushitaLover-archanamanav

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 2697

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

hehe it will be fun to watchROFL. Now v should start enjoying this show as some comedy show as their is no logic left here. If archu has MC, then she will say manav i couldnt give u baby so ill make arrangements for the other gal nd ur marriage

nd first manav vll say yeh kya hai archana blah blah...nd ftr 2 mins he vll say ok..nd they both hug each other nd cryD'ohthese 2 r cry babiesSleepy
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

nd first manav vll say yeh kya hai archana blah blah...nd ftr 2 mins he vll say ok..nd they both hug each other nd cryD'ohthese 2 r cry babiesSleepy

ya correct but how will they convince savita, now savita has changed she is not greedy. 
Uff v have also started predicting and thinking like the CVsD'oh
-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 2697

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by archanamanav

now this is totally crap..how will the doctor save one life..ROFL..what if manav chooses baby..ROFL..archana has to live also for the baby to grow..ROFL..my god never heard anything more stupid than this..ROFL

ROFLROFL i want to see how the doctor will take out 2 to 3 months old baby out

me tooROFLROFLv hav to give tht doctor sum award...padmabhushan padmavibhusham or whtevvr whtevrLOL
-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 2697

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

nd first manav vll say yeh kya hai archana blah blah...nd ftr 2 mins he vll say ok..nd they both hug each other nd cryD'ohthese 2 r cry babiesSleepy

ya correct but how will they convince savita, now savita has changed she is not greedy. 
Uff v have also started predicting and thinking like the CVsD'oh

savita u saw shravani's track na itzz gonna repeat again...ArMaN vll marry fr the 3rd tym ftr divorce...nd savita strt's throwng them outD'oh

@bold:ROFLCV's mundu manam ee matram panikiramuROFL
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

me tooROFLROFLv hav to give tht doctor sum award...padmabhushan padmavibhusham or whtevvr whtevrLOL
 y padmabhushan and al. V should give much prestigious award., the Ekta award!!
it has to be introduced further
-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 2697

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

me tooROFLROFLv hav to give tht doctor sum award...padmabhushan padmavibhusham or whtevvr whtevrLOL
 y padmabhushan and al. V should give much prestigious award., the Ekta award!!
it has to be introduced further

no it shud b called the Kekta AwardLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

savita u saw shravani's track na itzz gonna repeat again...ArMaN vll marry fr the 3rd tym ftr divorce...nd savita strt's throwng them outD'oh

@bold:ROFLCV's mundu manam ee matram panikiramuROFL

CVs mundu yevaru panikiraruLOL. Strory writer ni champaiyaliAngry.




Edited by Ankifan - 26 May 2011 at 5:03am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
**PROMO**21 AUGUST

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: coolpratz   Replies: 68   Views: 10310

coolpratz 68 10310 20 August 2010 at 12:34pm by -ArMan_SrKajol-
PROMO!!!

2

Author: coolpratz   Replies: 10   Views: 1732

coolpratz 10 1732 15 August 2010 at 11:06pm by prayas_
New Pavitra Rishta Promo ~ 10 July,2009 Promo VHQ

Author: Promouploader   Replies: 1   Views: 5648

Promouploader 1 5648 11 July 2009 at 4:33am by muneera19

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index