Pavitra Rishta

NEW PROMO - Page 10

reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Its not the gharelu nuskhe I am worried abt...Its the incompetent Doctor I am concerned with..She is taking ArMan for a ride...She yet has not found the cause or reason for Archu's pain and already asking for so much money and now operation 😲 saving only mom or the baby situation? Wow in India conditions progress so fast dont they...

CVs wah kya baat hai? 🤬

Its not in India that the conditions progress or regress. Its in Ekta's land that anything is possible,  people come back from the dead, people lose just 3 months of their memory, people go about marrying as if its no one's business etc.etc. And seriously the doctor must be some 10th pass. Yesterday when Manav went to ask her about Archana's reports, she told him that everything was normal and perfect but till she sees the ultrasound report, she will not be able to tell anything. If not the ultrasound report, which other report did she see and make such juvenile comments. I mean think about it - a pregnant woman cannot take an X-Ray so it must be the blood report, urine test etc. and what will they ever convey. OMG these CVs think they are showing this serial to a bunch of illiterates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poor soul manav .feeling bad for manav and archana
sau02 thumbnail