Navya

It's just so real !!

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,
The storyline of NAVYA is going just sooo real...I mean the way they are expressing their dual feelings !
Anant is really depicting the actual reaction after BABA's call... the way he doesn't want Navya to feel bad (as he gave explaination to Navya for letting Harry sit in Ranbir's place) n also the way he wants to avoid Navya.
Anybody would do like that yaar. This serial is really holding the tag "NAYI DHADKAN ... NAYI SOCH"
I'm sure it will last for atleast 2 years !

And seeing the new SBShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oskaENkW2Lk, I would say that their hearts are really going to be BEKAABOO!!
Why do you think Anant wants to call Navya (in the precap)?

What do you think is gonna happen next?
Edited by Edwardtabs - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Edwradtabs, well said... i agree with u totally.  this show is just amazing. i like this track.. anant is really confused.  the way he was looking at navya each time and his expressions were amazing.

I think Anant is now realizing the role of navya in his life. he is beginning to realize his life and love.  he can't resist calling Navya.

I'm positively thinking...
Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

@ Edwradtabs, well said... i agree with u totally.  this show is just amazing. i like this track.. anant is really confused.  the way he was looking at navya each time and his expressions were amazing.

I think Anant is now realizing the role of navya in his life. he is beginning to realize his life and love.  he can't resist calling Navya.

I'm positively thinking...

We should be optimistic in this matter!

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Edwardtabs

We should be optimistic in this matter!

yea ur right. i agree with u.
Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well Said... I do agree... Remember the Ads b4 Navya started they use to show... "(Navya & Anant) Follow their heart witout hurting parent or wit out der permissions" so I guess they will take different route... Dont know wat 'll happen next but dam sure it will different from other... I am super excited for coming story line...
pluviophile. thumbnail
Yes well said,
 It is matching with the tag "Nayi dhadkan...Nayi soch"😊
I dunno Wat is gonna happen next, Just a imagination!!!

Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think anant will ask sorry 2 navya
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree 2 u...precap was nyc...mayb anant felt bad wid wot he did...so he called her 2 apologize...