Navya
Navya

It's just so real !!

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hi friends,
The storyline of NAVYA is going just sooo real...I mean the way they are expressing their dual feelings !
Anant is really depicting the actual reaction after BABA's call... the way he doesn't want Navya to feel bad (as he gave explaination to Navya for letting Harry sit in Ranbir's place) n also the way he wants to avoid Navya.
Anybody would do like that yaar. This serial is really holding the tag "NAYI DHADKAN ... NAYI SOCH"
I'm sure it will last for atleast 2 years !

And seeing the new SBShttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oskaENkW2Lk, I would say that their hearts are really going to be BEKAABOO!!
Why do you think Anant wants to call Navya (in the precap)?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Edited by Edwardtabs - 26 May 2011 at 1:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_roxsmitasmitaNisa_nrAbirami24shelly_nairpluviophile..Juhi.

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@ Edwradtabs, well said... i agree with u totally.  this show is just amazing. i like this track.. anant is really confused.  the way he was looking at navya each time and his expressions were amazing.

I think Anant is now realizing the role of navya in his life. he is beginning to realize his life and love.  he can't resist calling Navya.

I'm positively thinking...

Edited by shelly_nair - 26 May 2011 at 2:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

@ Edwradtabs, well said... i agree with u totally.  this show is just amazing. i like this track.. anant is really confused.  the way he was looking at navya each time and his expressions were amazing.

I think Anant is now realizing the role of navya in his life. he is beginning to realize his life and love.  he can't resist calling Navya.

We should be optimistic in this matter!

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

Originally posted by shelly_nair

We should be optimistic in this matter!

yea ur right. i agree with u.
Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Well Said... I do agree... Remember the Ads b4 Navya started they use to show... "(Navya & Anant) Follow their heart witout hurting parent or wit out der permissions" so I guess they will take different route... Dont know wat 'll happen next but dam sure it will different from other... I am super excited for coming story line...
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Yes well said,
 It is matching with the tag "Nayi dhadkan...Nayi soch"Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
I dunno Wat is gonna happen next, Just a imagination!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
i think anant will ask sorry 2 navya
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
i agree 2 u...precap was nyc...mayb anant felt bad wid wot he did...so he called her 2 apologize... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index