Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Winters gather Summers dew-Best of KMH2-updt pg 1

violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Winter is said to be a dry season.. everything seems so dead... a colorless life... all you see around is immersed in whites.. those chilling winds numbs your senses...  the streets seem deserted... and nights seem dead... yet its the season to gather warmth... its the season to snug... draw in... reclusive of all.. you close your eyes.. and dream of what these winter would bring... a season of spring...๐Ÿ˜ณ  and that is where the story of one Arohi Sharma and Arjun Punj started... 

they brought in the spring of joy.. a new fresh scent of a delicate romance.. many were swayed and drifted to their land of love.. where blossomed the flowers of a true love.. deep rooted in the soil of a pure form... divinity they say would be more than words there.. such was their love and such were they...

a season of weathers passed by.. and then came Arjun Singhani and Arohi Ahluwalia to tell their tale of Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

the season had changed... the dreary winter had gone... in came the spring ..  and a young peppy love.. as lively as the season of spring... it was all colorful.. zestful.. full of life.. unbeknownst himeslf or his destiny, Arjun played the song of his love... and thus he welcomes Arohi back in his life...

to be continuted...

updt page 1.. see below..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by violette - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is beautiful!  You write very well!  Can't wait to read more.
Saams thumbnail
Gud one dear..do continue..:)
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow...you write very well..
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very beautiful...do continue...
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arohi listens to him silently to the music of his heart intently... mesmerized she stood... as it makes a way into her little heart.. little does she know the steps she took are to a beautiful journey that is about to start...

Lost in his wrong world...  he has lost himself.. he knows not of why his eyes still weeps... and what his heart actually seeks... a woman, a family...the money, the power, .. or that... a true faithful love amongst all the deceit thats around... he has nothing to be afraid of .. nothing left to prove... and nothing left to lose... not even his heart...those doors are shut closed.. as tight as he could... until one day... chance falls upon and there is Arohi again.. back in his life.. at his doorsteps...

she was there to prove.. how worse he is... and yet ... as the dark rainy night befalls, he lets her in... unsure of himself why he let it be...

she falls unto him, not being herself...  as he gathers her safe, he looks into her face... he had looked into a 100s of those.. but none like this before.. never had he felt so close.. and never had he this urge to touch..  and to take in just a bit more... this girl... a girl for the 1st time looked beautiful to him...

to be continued
Edited by violette - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'm in love with your work!!
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow wow wow awesome lovely gr8 can't thing of any other word right now๐Ÿ˜†well both the seasons are my very favorite so thanx that you even gave a little intro of season 1 in the start and loving your work you write really well a๐Ÿค— for u
addictive_kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not a huge fan of reading...never thought words could be used and placed so nicely...there are very few arjuhi FF that i like crazily...
I liked both the seasons of kmh, but i never thought anyone can place those precious memories of kmh so beautifully in words...really loved your work...please do continue and pm when u update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg,u r so brilliant. What a way of writng. M fallng 4 ur writng seriously. I dnt knw hw m so late 2 catch it. Its awsome. Luvd it so much.