Bus scene- 25 may episode.

Posted: 12 years ago
The scene starts:- 

Navya enters to bus. her eyes were waiting for anant. navya bus mein charo tarah dekhti hai, lekin usse annat nahi milta... Phir thoda sad ho kar baith jaati hai. suddenly annant enters, He wish to Mrs mahajan aur aage badhta hai. He saw navya and navya saw him, Navya gives him a lovely smile, But anant responds wid flat expressions and then he moves ahead. Navya still smiling and thinks that anant will sit next to him.  But suddenly anant moves ahead, navya get shocked. she turn her face and looks at anant, anant was busy in setting his stuff and wid fake smile he sits behind the navya in opposite row.

Now navya turns her face to front, thinking whats wrong wid him and became sad.  Anant looks at her wid all babassi in his eyes. Till the time , navya is confused and rolls her eyes.

Soon, alarm clock teacher makes his entry and shouts:- "shut up, all of you.Everybody is present or not."

A girl from the gang says:- sir , kanika aa rahi hai.

Alaram clock teacher:- "Aaaiiiooo nahi sudhergi, madam what is this?"

Mrs mahajan:- sir , bachhe hai, picnic par aaye hai. aa rahe ..thodha... sa...plz.

After a while, navya again turns her face and stares at anant. ananat is busy in talking  wid his friends(knowngily that navya is  looking at her). This time anant too looks at her. Both looks to each other for  a while. then ananat ignores her turn his face to other side. This time navya feels a lot anant,s ignorance and again comes in confusde mode. Anant is trying to ignore the navya.

Then ranveer( who is sitting next to anant)  says to ananat:_ "ananat, mein bas do mint me aata hu"

He comes to navya and says," Tum kuch der ke liye meri seat par baith jaogi, mujhe ritika se kuch baat karni hai."

Navya effortlessly agrees to ranveer and wid a little smile she stands and thinks to sit next to anant. Navya comes to anant wid smile and looks at anant that he will give her a way to sit . But to avoid navya, he says to harry ( harry sitting next to anant , but in opposite row):- "harry ,navya ko apni seat par baithne do na.Tu yahan aaja".

Harry replies:- Aree jarur yaar, yaar hai tu mera.

Hearing this, Navya gets confused. Then anant explains to her:- tumhe baar baar uthna padega, ranveer wapis aa jayega toh, isi liye...

Harry says to navya," O, yaar navya, Koi baat nahi yaar tu yahan baitha ja yaar, mein wahan baith jata hu, chotti si toh baat hai, chal aaj yahan baith ja phata phat.
Saying this he sits next to ananat.

Navya became very sad and looks at ananat, But apna annant toh ignore karne ke liye bus se bahar ki tarah dekh raha tha.

Confused navya sits at harry,s seat. 

Then Mrs mahajan says to alaram clock,:- sir ,kanika aa gayi.

alaram clock:- driver gaddi start karo.

navya in very very sad mood looks at ananat. Ananat too loks at her and then turns his face to ignore her.

After watching this weird behaviour of anant she gets very upset and starts crying wid pain.

Now ananat is looking out of the bus, and navya,s eyes are full of tears wid pain.

The scene ends.

I feel very bad for navya, thats why i make this topic to share. your comments guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pgdn thumbnail
Ya agree with u poor girl she is crying feel so bad for navya I don't know why anant is doing Like this
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too felt sad wen navya started crying...how bad will one feel wen someone who was very much close to her till the prev night starts ignoring her from the very next morng...😭
pluviophile. thumbnail
Yea even me felt bad ,
but it was expected nd its just the start,
thx 4 sharing!!!!

~Tamana
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
evn i feel sad 4 her...poor navya...but anant was in pain 2...he was not happy by doin ol dis...