Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Arjun Bijlani&Bhavna Khatri/ChandNi||Kal ho na ho! (Page 61)

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

Originally posted by arjun-forever

Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

Originally posted by nikki028

gosh bhai GROW UP..i am truly surprised..no no shockd at ur reactions for rankings!!!

ha ha.. i'll grow up soon..  Tongue 
complan piyo sirjee...ROFLROFL
and then proclaim...
 
"i am a complan boy"...

Boost is the secret of my energy...!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

its true that Fan clubs ultimate change into a chit-chat club.. LOL
ROFL...
what to do "pankha" toh hai..par electricity(((bijl(ani)i))) ka supply nahi hai...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunNikki_Titli

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 3961

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun-forever

Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun


its true that Fan clubs ultimate change into a chit-chat club.. LOL
ROFL...
what to do "pankha" toh hai..par electricity(((bijl(ani)i))) ka supply nahi hai...ROFLROFL

yeah.. we r striving with kerosene lamp.. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Joined: 16 November 2010
Posts: 35730

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
chalo alright then...
me leaving for the time being...
good night...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_ArjunNikki_Titli

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 3961

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
GN sanchu... 

let me come up with daily discussion topics everyday.. it will be bring some more ppl here.. last chance to increase the TRP LOL  (Thread Rating Point of this Fanclub.. LOL ) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
lol Navz, i wont deny this place has become totally haunted 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_Arjun--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

well-wisher IF-Sizzlerz
well-wisher
well-wisher

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 10832

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PN_luvs_Arjun

Originally posted by nikki028

gosh bhai GROW UP..i am truly surprised..no no shockd at ur reactions for rankings!!!

ha ha.. i'll grow up soon..  Tongue 
 
Saw this discussion over ranking y'day itself but decided to keep quite as I didnt want to add to Nikki's shock...LOL
 
Its not the importance or authenticity of these ranking...its that... here is a guy,our favourite, who is so talented, so lovable...therefore its quite natural that it feels good to see him at a high rank which he so truly deserves by means of his sheer talent ...obviously it feels bad if he does not get a good ranking..
 
However it does not mean that people who are not commenting on his profile don't love him...the best example is Nikki...the most genuine and sweetest fan of AB...
 
But these days people are working in a planned way or should I say in an obsessive manner to ensure a high ranking for their favourites in IF...I have seen that days after days...weeks after weeks people are posting the same comment on their favourite's profile...many a times comments posted on the TB article are also the same and have got no relevance to the topic...
 
As for me, if I am here in IF... its because of Arjun's profile in d forum...my journey in IF has started from there and for over an year I was mostly confined to his profile ...that place is very dear to me  so I visit that place every day and post my comment...its my token of love, admiration and respect for AB and its my bit towards his ranking...
 
But it is very obvious that for any actor what is important is to get and do quality work and in turn get the love and affection of the fans...
 
So it is more important that Arjun gets the opportunity to do quality work and in turn support and encouragenent of his fans...any celebrity would like that only...a high ranking with Quality work is like 'Sone pe suhaga'
 
Enough of my ramavan...
 
Everyone...keep loving your favourite...our way of expressing the love may be different...
 
Its my POV...just wanted to share it with my freinds...
 
 
Ek baat aur...during PMMKA days in one of his interviews to IF Arjun said...'Keep loving me...keep voting for me'...Wink
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PN_luvs_Arjun--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 3961

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Saw this discussion over ranking y'day itself but decided to keep quite as I didnt want to add to Nikki's shock...LOL
 
Its not the importance or authenticity of these ranking...its that... here is a guy,our favourite, who is so talented, so lovable...therefore its quite natural that it feels good to see him at a high rank which he so truly deserves by means of his sheer talent ...obviously it feels bad if he does not get a good ranking..
 
However it does not mean that people who are not commenting on his profile don't love him...the best example is Nikki...the most genuine and sweetest fan of AB...
 
But these days people are working in a planned way or should I say in an obsessive manner to ensure a high ranking for their favourites in IF...I have seen that days after days...weeks after weeks people are posting the same comment on their favourite's profile...many a times comments posted on the TB article are also the same and have got no relevance to the topic...
 
As for me, if I am here in IF... its because of Arjun's profile in d forum...my journey in IF has started from there and for over an year I was mostly confined to his profile ...that place is very dear to me  so I visit that place every day and post my comment...its my token of love, admiration and respect for AB and its my bit towards his ranking...
 
But it is very obvious that for any actor what is important is to get and do quality work and in turn get the love and affection of the fans...
 
So it is more important that Arjun gets the opportunity to do quality work and in turn support and encouragenent of his fans...any celebrity would like that only...a high ranking with Quality work is like 'Sone pe suhaga'
 
Enough of my ramavan...
 
Everyone...keep loving your favourite...our way of expressing the love may be different...
 
Its my POV...just wanted to share it with my freinds...
 
Ek baat aur...during PMMKA days in one of his interviews to IF Arjun said...'Keep loving me...keep voting for me'...Wink


thnx preeti.. Hug u stole my words completely... i was in mood to explain this yesterday.. 

@blue: exactly.. i knew preeti as a genuine AB fan evn b4 PMMKA only thro AB's profile.. everyday i open IF thro AB and end thro his FC threads.. 

@red: Love can be expressed in any way; some may like, some may not.. as a fan, i want to excel him in all possible ways.. i dont think its a fault evn though its jst a ranking in a forum.. 



Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 06 July 2011 at 11:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher--Sanchu--Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87317

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
preeto...i can jst say...to each his/her own...these IF rankings hold no value for me...coz i knw the entire rankin s/m is not at all proper...so high rank/low rank...nt a matter for me...d onli thing vich matter is d succes of show vr AB works...thts all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher--Sanchu--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mayank mania..Arjun Bijlani FC!!pg 61

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -skylark-   Replies: 1157   Views: 60671

-skylark- 1157 60671 13 December 2010 at 5:48am by -skylark-
/*Arjun's World*\Mayank/Arjun FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: -skylark-   Replies: 1165   Views: 53059

-skylark- 1165 53059 21 March 2010 at 3:15pm by -skylark-
Arjun bijlani / mayank fc-bdy msgs 51

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -skylark-   Replies: 1153   Views: 47919

-skylark- 1153 47919 30 October 2009 at 2:13pm by maloo19
@@Ek Nanhi Pari-Mugdha(Chandni)[email protected]@sexy towel scen

2 3

Author: zaara019   Replies: 17   Views: 10028

zaara019 17 10028 15 May 2009 at 6:23am by zaara019
Chandni Chowk To China's Fan Club

2

Author: angelonsky   Replies: 11   Views: 1640

angelonsky 11 1640 14 January 2009 at 4:16am by GeorgieLuv

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index