Arjun Bijlani&Bhavna Khatri/ChandNi||Kal ho na ho! - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
hey my BAPS , 

Niks , me double happy that its rumours, u know na as desp as iam to see AB i am anti ARTI 
i am nt happy...i thot he wud be there as it ws soo hyped abt in various articles n all...nywz seems i hv to w8 more again to c him back...

bt i really wanna sue those moronic media ppl for givin us false hopes...
ppl can v discuss somethin else...i dnt wish to discuss things vich v defo nt agree wid each other(as am an AB fan by default...bt am an ArTian too)...so plz...

btw i saw znmd today...super awesomeee...

mushi mushi J n natz...🀣Edited by nikki028 - 12 years ago
J tera hero toh full on ROCKING tha in ZNMD...n u knw cherry on d cake ws his name ws  "arjun" in d film...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Hahaha! I love youuu tonnes J! πŸ€— Anti Arti! 🀣 

Ok ok not discussing anything about them.. But honestly I pehle se dint want AB to participate coz it was a reality show!

Nikz cheer up! Yeh toh hota rehta hai.. News are there for a reason nah.. Pehle khush karo phir sad karo!

And btw what does this mushi mushi mean? Is it some kind of a new word for hugs?
mushi mushi means "hello" in japanese...πŸ˜†
OMG OMG Nikz! You watched ZNMD? OMG! Im dying to watch it! We're gonna go on wed to watch it! Im so excited as now Ive heard a good review! Hrithik rocks! 😍  

Anyone knows how is it doing on the BO?
To be very frank I was never very excited to see AB in a reality show...but  somewhere there was an eagerness or say desperation to see him back on screen...

When the first aricle on d show came..it mentioned 20 celebrities...meaning 20 teams...then it got reduced to 8 teams...finally its 6 celebrities/ teams...not very exciting development...

I am bit sad that I will have to wait a bit longer for AB's return ..but never mind..this reality show is a bi-weekly show and is supposedly going to have a run of only 4 to 5 weeks..

would wait for his come back in a fictional show...hope he returns soon..😊

mushi mushi sisters... πŸ˜ƒ 

ZNMD getting gud reviews.. i wanna c soon, bt has to wait till nxt weekend.. hmm.. 
Originally posted by well-wisher

To be very frank I was never very excited to see AB in a reality show...but  somewhere there was an eagerness or say desperation to see him back on screen...

When the first aricle on d show came..it mentioned 20 celebrities...meaning 20 teams...then it got reduced to 8 teams...finally its 6 celebrities/ teams...not very exciting development...

I am bit sad that I will have to wait a bit longer for AB's return ..but never mind..this reality show is a bi-weekly show and is supposedly going to have a run of only 4 to 5 weeks..

would wait for his come back in a fictional show...hope he returns soon..😊

may be only 6 celebs due to lack of funds...lolzzz🀣
 alright jokes apart...it is going to air on sat-sun 7-7;30
very odd time...not much apropprite for reality shows...