Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Add my name please...is the queue too long...

preethi.. u r the first one.. u saw those videos..? nikki's entry scene.. did u found who she was in group of kids ? πŸ˜‰
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

I missed out Mummy ka Dhaba.. "open 24 hours" πŸ˜† 

his friends used to come at 2AM and she will make food.. lovely mom.. πŸ˜ƒ 

thr waa a guy and Jun that he is Chotu.. is he his younger bro..? any1 know him.. ?

@bold: that chotu is not AB's younger bro...πŸ˜†... I hv seen AB's younger bro with AB in pics and videos ...this chotu guy was doing some work in kitchen...
well-wisher thumbnail

preethi.. u r the first one.. u saw those videos..? nikki's entry scene.. did u found who she was in group of kids ? πŸ˜‰

Thanks that I am the first one...

I think I could make out who Nikki is...the girl in white and red dress ...I think so...waiting for Nikki's confirmation...
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
thnx preethi.. i didnt knew it.. πŸ˜† 

bechari nikki.. she was struggling to watch today's Wassup episode as thr is no power in her home.. and when power came, her net not wrking..   hope she will come online soon now.. 

i hav posted the update on the video on behalf of her.. πŸ˜ƒ 

mayuloveu thumbnail
Pn_loves_arjun do u know any news about arjun's comeback? Did he sign any reality show? Plz tell me
well-wisher thumbnail
Time to say Good night...Bye and Take care !
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandu-mayu

Pn_loves_arjun do u know any news about arjun's comeback? Did he sign any reality show? Plz tell me

hey keya.. this is Naveen.. if i know any news abt Arjun, thn i wd hav posted here na.. u shd ask this in another fan club of AB.. πŸ˜‰
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
preethi... u were right in ur guess abt nikki.. thats nikki only in white n red dress with a bag in her hand.. πŸ˜ƒ 

J, Natz, Dez.. whr r u all ppl.. ? 

all gone invisible.. do come once in a week at least.. hope we'll c tomo... πŸ˜Š
mayuloveu thumbnail

hey keya.. this is Naveen.. if i know any news abt Arjun, thn i wd hav posted here na.. u shd ask this in another fan club of AB.. πŸ˜‰

naveen I asked that rani too. but she said she does not know exactly. may be he will do movie or reality show or stage performance. rani does not know exactly and she said Arjun will update his blog about this too. but I am becoming very impatient . so I ask here u. naveen in truth I will love to see Arjun in daily show rather than any reality show. In reality show there is nothing real.

Its more than 1 month and there is no news of Arjun's comeback. I cant wait more yaarπŸ˜†
mayuloveu thumbnail
no one here? no one reply me. I am dissapointed😭. first Arjun make me sad and now all my friends in IF
Previous
1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 95
Next
Arjun Bijlani Thumbnail

Arjun Bijlani

Bhavna Khatri Thumbnail

Bhavna Khatri