Arjun Bijlani&Bhavna Khatri/ChandNi||Kal ho na ho! - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
yea natz...surely dil ka conn...or mayb d evr repeatin beautiful co-incidences...whtevr maybe bt am too too happy wid it...n u read wht i wrote to him?i postd tht here too...in pg 19
Originally posted by nikki028

natz chk pg 18 n pg 19...u will knw whts spl...😆

preeto...chup ho gayi?u postd ur comment there in blog for this seg?post it here also na...

Nahi re..abhi tak blog pe comment post nahi kiya...shaayad Sunday ko karoon

BTW Nikki...how is ur health...hope you are fine now...TC

OMG! AB loves his doggy soo much! He so doesnt need a woman in his life! ROFL! He's so super attached to his doggy! Awww! Thats sooo cute!! Btw I always wonder one thing how do people know what the pets want? I mean AB was saying k he wanted to have a walk outside toh he brought him out?! How come he knows what the dog wants? 😕 

And Nikz yh man I read ur post and saw the vid too! Its sooo you as always praising every little thing! True genuine fan! Muah!

Hey Preethi.. Hows you?
preeti..i am fine nw...my parents made me finally join gym...

n bhai...(when u come read this)...hw on earth did u think tht one day i will act n tht too opp him?????😲🤣...gosh i cant evn speak...n u tellin me to act infront of him?seems u 4gt wht tht guy has d impact on this poor sis of urs...😆

natz...yea man...i nevr thot hes this much attachd...nywz gud to c him happy...
LOL Nikz! Kya galat bola bro ne? Sahi toh bola! You'll become a perfection in such scenes with AB then! 😉 Khush hona chaiye tere ko! Pagli! And AB toh would love to flirt around with you! 😆 And you'll be all blushing! Haaayyye! Kya soch hai and you deny it? 😲
lolz...whtevr natz... bt all tht i wish is...kaash i cud meet him one day...thts more than enuf for me...
Nikz I thought you live in India nah? Did you never go to meet him to his sets? 😲 Kaise?
i live in india onli...bt me in one state...n he in another...n do u think my parents will allow me to go out of state for this reason??

so thtsy...i cudn meet him till nw...
Awww! That is sooo bad! Chal koi nai, you might meet him any special day! When you expect the least, it happens! Kya pata he comes to ur state for something? It can happen!

Btw I watched D3 yday and can I say what I felt?!
sure natz...seems u din lik D3...its ok...bt i lovee D3